REWARD FOR RAIDING THE PD

there should be a reward, such as a money payout with a randomizer like it randomizes a payout between 25K - 75K based on how many police officers etc there are, or something like this, this would motivate players to have more fun raiding PD and more people to do it, which would then result in more fun for people like me who like some action.

i dont know if this is possible or not, but you could use a vault sort of thing in the room next to the mayor's room & have to "heist" or "siege" on it and hold it for a certain time, and after that time has ended, the raid also is ending and you must exit after the heist is complete, rather than stay for 10 minutes just killing cops just to kill them with no reward

5 minutes ago, Tripppy said:

No, then people with double barrels and custom classes will raid 24/7

hello!?!? they barely do as it is, that means be a better mayor and broadcast to hire more police lol.

there used to be a bank you could raid in pd but its been good for a while due to a glitch i believe it appears when server restarts but its a very slim chance it will appear

55 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

there used to be a bank you could raid in pd but its been good for a while due to a glitch i believe it appears when server restarts but its a very slim chance it will appear

can we do it again

49 minutes ago, 123 said:

can we do it again

Ya so Tenalic doesnt start banking again. please.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The King of Rohan said:

I'm pretty sure it was removed when banks & inventory were removed as it was part of the same add-on, but I could be wrong. If it is still on the server, Garnet is the only one who can place it as Super Admins had no place-able entity listed or acted as the bank vault.

Edited by Nightbot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Nightbot said:

I'm pretty sure it was removed when banks & inventory were removed as it was part of the same add-on, but I could be wrong. If it is still on the server, Garnet is the only one who can place it as Super Admins had no place-able entity listed or acted as the bank vault.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was another feature removed because of the database relocation. Garnet didn't really specify what he was removing, he just made a post saying some features of the server will be gone because of it.

Personally, getting to kill the CP's and mayor is reward enough for me when doing a PD Raid, but some cash rewards would be pretty neat, too

Killing the mayor is already fun enough, but there should be a reward for killing the mayor.

Yea problem is though Oatlife if we do that I think their would be a lot more RDM's of the mayor lol

I still stand with my argument, if it ain't broke don't fix it. The rewarding factor of a PD raid, is being able to kill the mayor and other things. It would be good if we could have something that we could claim the PD and empower the city and become the corrupt leaders, but that's an entire suggestion to itself ;D.

Giving money may be nice, but it could be abused like when there are no admins on, which is what happens the majority of the day, when friends would let eachother be raided and get the money.

Payout was nothing compared to anything you could get from dueling, but its something I guess.

The reward for PD raid is removing the mayor. thus removing the laws constricting you and other raiding classes from raiding others, freely having guns, and getting arrested less. 

-1 CP is already weak enough unless mayor is a vip. Providing a reward for raiding the pd would just make it worse for the cp.

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2018 at 8:21 PM, MoldyHotpocket said:

-1 CP is already weak enough unless mayor is a vip. Providing a reward for raiding the pd would just make it worse for the cp.

-1 Can't disagree with that. Any good raider can kill the whole police department many times through before bring killed. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, RiySpy said:

-1 Can't disagree with that. Any good raider can kill the whole police department many times through before bring killed. 

Any good defender can kill any good raider especially when you have about 10 guys guarding the base at once and I barely see any CP actually enforcing the laws

+1 Adding the Bank back would allow more RP or "Fun" involved in the CP it would give people a motive to protect the Police Department from getting raided like back in the old days of DRP.

Edited by Lake
Needed to clear something up

19 hours ago, Lake said:

Any good defender can kill any good raider especially when you have about 10 guys guarding the base at once and I barely see any CP actually enforcing the laws

+1 Adding the Bank back would allow more RP or "Fun" involved in the CP it would give people a motive to protect the Police Department from getting raided like back in the old days of DRP.

There motive for protecting the police department is protecting the laws placed by the mayor They get paid for arresting people. And if it resorts to the 3 default laws they can't make as many arrests. 

On 5/28/2018 at 9:27 AM, 123 said:

hello!?!? they barely do as it is, that means be a better mayor and broadcast to hire more police lol.

was mayor, and we were getting bombarded with feral children that owned double barrels, soo........

On 5/28/2018 at 10:21 AM, Tripppy said:

No, then people with double barrels and custom classes will raid 24/7

It was a thing before. Cops can break nlr and there needed to be a certain amount of cops on to rob the bank. If 3+ cops can't stop some custom classes while nlring they must have parkinsons. It's really not that hard to click the mouse button rapidly. 

• Like 1