Garnet

Dear anybody who misses cscdesert

That map can go fuck itself. I hated it even when the server was on it. Never liked, never will. The only reason that I would "like" it would be because of the nostalgia of playing on it, but that's not enough to bring that map back lmfao.

My favorite part of that map was running into us base, sitting in the pipes, and just causing general mayhem. Also sitting on the rotating generators was fucking hilarious.

Posted (edited)

I can atleast stay awake looking at this map and it had vehicles to roleplay with. the map now is so boring looking . like i fall asleep playing it. 😕

Edited by Oxyy
  • Like 1

You can't say just the map, because the map marks the whole meta.

CSDesert + Memories + Real niggas + AFG + Mun + Humvees + Actual use of Tank & Juggernaut + Orsis + AEK + OC + Spetz + Sand + Performance  > Taiga + RU + MP5 + Orsis + Shit tier performance + killhouse + generic ass people (don't get triggered, its only a few) + Shit visibility (idk if its just me but half the time I can't see shit i.e windows don't render 4 feet away, and everything is dark asf) 

Only perks of taiga IMO are its large size which would be good for vehicles and wars are pretty competitive, no retarded basecamp,  no aids MP, less minges for the most part.

inb4 garnet gets triggered

95859069a06cdf868ce17f5a91d7b6dc.jpg

1 hour ago, Pump said:

inb4 garnet gets triggered

DO I REALLY GET TRIGGERED THAT OFTEN? WHAT THE FUCK.

Really though, people who want CSCdesert back temporarily for nostalgia are gonna be so disappointed when we go back to it, and the playerbase stays the same.

The new map makes me wanna just take a bunch of fucking pills and pull a fast one on a fucking mall,the old map was bright as hell and made me temporarily blind by stepping out of COMMS but I have to say, this map boring as hell lmao it only has like KH.I also feel like you need to have more skill for csdesert instead of just hiding in a building while sniping and hope for the best.

lol we finna bout to go back to csdesert and have RU and US base right next to each other for war. Y'all thought there was a basecamp issue, you ain't seen nothing yet.