So, hi Im leaving.

Why?

Because I personally no longer having fun here and I have kinda grown tired of how mrp side is going and what decisions are made it in.  I also personally disagree with a lot of the changes that were done with DF and the vaugeness of every response given to improve it.

So yea, I was here for a year and like 3 months.

If you want to contact me, here is my steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stuni21/

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Upland said:

So, hi Im leaving.

Why?

VUGTS1Y.png

yhAe26j.png?1

Don't Lie.

Edited by Alex Conway
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Don't Lie.

What? Lmao why would I lie about my reason to leave.

Posted (edited)

I don't know, why did you. 

Look, I dunno what to say to you. Knowing you, anything I will say will not change your mind about this, but ffs again why would I lie here?

Edited by Upland
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Upland said:

Look, I dunno what to say to you. Knowing you, anything I will say will not change your mind about this, but ffs again why would I lie here?

You are leaving for a different community. The other reasons you made up were bullshit. Someone in this community gotta drop the truth. If you were leaving for those reasons, you wouldn't be defensive. Interrogation 101. 

Just now, Alex Conway said:

You are leaving for a different community. The other reasons you made up were bullshit. Someone in this community gotta drop the truth. If you were leaving for those reasons, you wouldn't be defensive. Interrogation 101. 

This post just made me depressed.

So what if he is? If he's not having fun let him leave in peace and join another community after all we're all here to have fun, and if he isn't then it's his free choice to leave for another community where he can have more fun. Why do you try to criminalize people for this lmao.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Conway just leave him alone.

If he isn't having fun,then he isn't having fun let him be and just go to a different furom post

Well, either way aparently I am a bad person. If I leave for another community, Im shit. If I dont, I'm still shit.

26 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

VUGTS1Y.png

yhAe26j.png?1

Don't Lie.

Stop try to start unnecessary drama you shitstain

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Conway, just because he is playing on another server doesn't mean that's the reason he left. You are thinking too hard about this. Let him leave in peace.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Literally hop off this mans dick. Holy shit. If he leaves, he leaves. He has no reason to lie and was probably just checking the community out. You need to seriously lay off and stop trying to act like a truth warrior. 

“YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR REASON TO LEAVE!! UNBELIEVABLE!”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

You are leaving for a different community. The other reasons you made up were bullshit.

Even if he is leaving for another community that does not mean all the shit he said isn't how he feels. If he does leave for another server it's due to him liking that server more or simply getting bored of this server. He obviously wanted to leave peacefully so let him.

Love how most of the replies are basically making conway shut the fuck up...

Not saying I don't like it...Hell, I LOVE IT!!

But I wonder when conway is going to make his retarded reply

14 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Literally hop off this mans dick. Holy shit. If he leaves, he leaves. He has no reason to lie and was probably just checking the community out. You need to seriously lay off and stop trying to act like a truth warrior. 

“YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR REASON TO LEAVE!! UNBELIEVABLE!”

1 minute ago, ShrekTheOgre said:

Love how most of the replies are basically making conway shut the fuck up...

Not saying I don't like it...Hell, I LOVE IT!!

But I wonder when conway is going to make his retarded reply

I wonder when you're going to mature.

I only replied to Conway because Bishop and Josh approached it differently, I wasn't trying to gang up on him.

Honestly, thanks everyone.  Ima be real I kinda just waited here to be shitted by ppl, but thank you everyone for letting me leave, knowing GG got some real standup guys.

I was very happy with Conway when he provided these screenshots on the thread to show Gary Sanders and Shephard what a bunch of shit stains they were, but on here? even if he was leaving for another community, who the fuck cares. Let the man be lmao.

Take care Upland, you have a sexy accent.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Garnet said:

Take care Upland, you have a sexy accent. 

Take care you too. Hopefully you get Doctor or what ever you studying for.

On 6/14/2018 at 8:35 PM, PrisonNightmare said:

So what if he is? If he's not having fun let him leave in peace and join another community after all we're all here to have fun, and if he isn't then it's his free choice to leave for another community where he can have more fun. Why do you try to criminalize people for this lmao.

Indeed. Why should he be criminalized? So what if he is leaving for another community. 

Seriously,

you really don't need to be a ass.

Just now, Wolfhound said:

Indeed. Why should he be criminalized? So what if he is leaving for another community. 

Seriously,

you really don't need to be a ass.

Drama's over. He knows what he did wrong so no need to bring it up again.

Posted (edited)

come on, just as i come back you leave lol

btw its chillie

Edited by csxmrp