Age- 13
Steam Id-[ STEAM_1:1:223710339 ]
Warns - 1 [NLR]
Time Zone - Chicago [ Centeral Time]
Play Time - 68 Hours
Acces To Team Speak And Mic - Yes
Ability To Record -Yes If Needed
Referals-
     I am a very respectful and helpful guy i love be on this server all day. I stay on the server mid day and late at night when no admin are on i do the best i can to let people know of the rules .i love the dark rp server beacuse of all of the fun people and jobs you guys offer.im a huge fan of the role play community and im looking forward to help. when I am present in a sit I would let both players explain their story ask for evidence and do a fair punishment to the report. when I first started this server I didn't know how to make keypads and know that I know I do my best to help others. if had some times with other players on the server needing help calling a admin and I helped the new server player with that.
      I would love to server as a moderator on this server to inform and help the community be stronger and better than ever. Im always looking on the forums at new content like the new dark rp map. Even if i dont make the moderator part i would still play this server and try and help the server. although Im not on in the mornings if I check the chat box and a admin is needed I will happily get on and address the situation. I am a big fan of your moderator team I think they all do a perfect job of managing the server Thank you  for spending your time reading my report. 
Have You Ever Been Banned On Any Other Severs - No
Did You Read The Staff Rules - Yes
Have You Made Any Previous Applications - No
How Much Time Have You Contributed To The Roll-  10 Hours
Hobby s Out Of Gmod- Family,Basketball,Swiming,Hanging Out With Friends
Did You Read The Staff Rules - [ Bourbann ] Yes
XOXO Bourbann

Edited by Bourbann

Alright, you fixed it up like I asked which was good

I have seen you multiple times In-game and you truly are a good person. You aren't a troll which is good.

Based off of the times if seen you on I have not seen you break any rules xD You usually just sit back duel people and try to help others the best you can. 😄 

+1 just beef up the app a little bit. Add more of why you want mod and why we would want to choose you over other people applying 

1 hour ago, Bourbann said:

[Bourbann]- Moderator Application
July 11, 2018
In Game Name - Bourbann
Age- 13
Warns - 1 [NLR]
Play Time - 68 Hours
Referals-
     I am a very respectful and helpful guy i love be on this server all day. I stay on the server mid day and late at night when no admin are on i do the best i can to let people know of the rules .i love the dark rp server beacuse of all of the fun people and jobs you guys offer.im a huge fan of the role play community and im looking forward to help. when I am present in a sit I would let both players explain their story ask for evidence and do a fair punishment to the report. when I first started this server I didn't know how to make keypads and know that I know I do my best to help others. if had some times with other players on the server needing help calling a admin and I helped the new server player with that.
      I would love to server as a moderator on this server to inform and help the community be stronger and better than ever. Im always looking on the forums at new content like the new dark rp map. Even if i dont make the moderator part i would still play this server and try and help the server. although Im not on in the mornings if I check the chat box and a admin is needed I will happily get on and address the situation. I am a big fan of your moderator team I think they all do a perfect job of managing the server Thank you  for spending your time reading my report. 
XOXO Bourbann

When school picks up for you again will you still be able to put in a lot of hours. If so then I will give you a plus 1

10 hours ago, RiySpy said:

When school picks up for you again will you still be able to put in a lot of hours. If so then I will give you a plus 1

yes sir I will be putting in hours all the time but im going to the beach for a week in a few days if that mess up my application

12 hours ago, Bourbann said:

[Bourbann]- Moderator Application
July 11, 2018
In Game Name - Bourbann
Age- 13
Warns - 1 [NLR]
Play Time - 68 Hours
Referals-
XOXO Bourbann

Sorry but this will be a -1 from me.

First of all, I've NEVER seen you ingame.

Next, I would like to address my issue with your application format, this has nothing to do with my decision of giving you the -1, but it's something that really annoyed me while reading your application; You pretty much just re-wrote it instead of copy+pasting the original format from the pinned thread, which lead to a lot of weird typos (Just really bugs my OCD)

I noticed that you have "Did You Read The Staff Rules" twice for some reason, is it just because you didn't actually read it the first time when making the application, then just edited it after you actually read the rules and forgot to fix the original mistake?
Or were you just lazy..?

You also say that "You're a big fan of our moderator team", and that "They all do a perfect job of managing the server".
My question is, if the current staff team is doing a "perfect job of managing the server", why would you be a good addition to the staff team?

Lastly, your application is really short, looks like you just did the bare minimum of the requirements.

P.S - I'm not going against you here, I don't know you as a person and you might actually be a really good pal. But the first thing I thought after (and while) I read the app is : Wow, this person is really lazy..

You're more than welcome to change my mind and I might replace my -1 with a +1!

Have a good day,
-Senpaai

What? 

While this may be true, this also exists: 

2018-05-23 - 20:06:05 Bourbann(STEAM_0:1:223710339) Catfisher(STEAM_0:0:147672783) 03-00:00 Mass NLR | Captain Asshole

DENIED

Primary Reason For Denial: Lying on Staff Application

Secondary Reason For Denial: Overall, the application is visually and grammatically horrendous. If the applicant doesn't pay enough attention in school to learn basic grammar, I don't believe the applicant will pay enough attention during a training session to understand the basics of being staff. Applicant only has 68 hours, and already has a ban + warn for the same reason.

@The King of Rohan Lock & Move Please

• Like 5