gambler01dyer

Gamblers MRP staff app

Posted (edited)

General Information

Total time on the server:  | MARSOC WO Gambler has played for 609:23:39.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes  

Referrals:  Gotham, wasdin, Versetti

Staff History:  1, however past expired 

Country of Residence: US

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

Former DRP mod on GG and former senior Admin on revival SCP sever. 

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

I want to benefit not only the RP of the sever but also the staff side as i have come to enjoy interactions with people and this has given me much to not only learn but to develop and gain in both skills and maturity. I also want to add to the staff team not only with my experience but also my own level of maturity which still has room to grow like many other things. I have lots of experience with dealing with people both in sits and in just common arguments and like others i have come to learn how to deal with these as they happen and i try to come to an understanding and something like this in my own opinion would be helpful in not only in a staff environment but in the Player environment as well. This will give players someone to either admire or to aspire to be as the staff have done to me in the same way. something i feel the staff team would like to not only have but to further there talents and maturity to more then what they first were. Finally, i also wish to improve the joy players may have on the sever and grow there happiness in the sever with dealing with both minges and common arguments.

Edited by gambler01dyer

Posted (edited)

Haven't talked to you much but according to other statements you seem like a nice guy you got my +1

Edited by Lake

Very big -1

The people above me who +1’d don’t have the experience that I have with you. When you were a faction leader and staff on swrp, you were incompetent and corrupt. You broke rules to look like a better leader, you constantly were a vigilante, and on the old forums you were reported so many times. As staff, you would take sits and bias Wolfpack, you would instantly warn one side without hearing the other, and you didn’t contribute whatsoever. The reasoning for your becoming of staff is garbage. All the reasons you state are, ‘experience’ & ‘maturity’, both of which you constantly say you have, but heavily lack. You are one of the last people I would make staff behind Conway and Pony. Sorry, but not much you can do to change my mind. 

13 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Very big -1

The people above me who +1’d don’t have the experience that I have with you. When you were a faction leader and staff on swrp, you were incompetent and corrupt. You broke rules to look like a better leader, you constantly were a vigilante, and on the old forums you were reported so many times. As staff, you would take sits and bias Wolfpack, you would instantly warn one side without hearing the other, and you didn’t contribute whatsoever. The reasoning for your becoming of staff is garbage. All the reasons you state are, ‘experience’ & ‘maturity’, both of which you constantly say you have, but heavily lack. You are one of the last people I would make staff behind Conway and Pony. Sorry, but not much you can do to change my mind. 

I agree to disagree. SWRP was a long ass time ago, and I like to think people have changed and gambler seems to have changed for the good. You always seem to hold grudges against people and never think they can change.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Orange said:

I agree to disagree. SWRP was a long ass time ago, and I like to think people have changed and gambler seems to have changed for the good. You always seem to hold grudges against people and never think they can change.

You wanna know why I do? Because people don’t change. Jester didn’t change, Conway didn’t change, Pony didn’t change, Acorn didn’t, and I could go on and on. I can’t even change from being passive aggressive. Gambler basically left after SWRP and /just/ came back. He hasn’t changed and I can guarantee that. I still hold a grudge against you, I don’t believe you’ve changed either. 

Also, you supported this application because of SWRP?? You’re contradicting yourself. You also are attempting to build an argument about his ‘change’ when you’re permanently banned. How would you know?

Edited by {GG} Bishopil

+1 for a multitude of reasons. Including playtime and my positive interactions with him in game. Add me to refs! 

~Versetti

4 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Very big -1

-1 The very one time i actually agree with something bishop says. Between back in the day when you directly opposed orders in MP to now when you tell Privates that their leaders are stupid and not to listen to them I don't think you would be a good staff member or role model for the server.

+1

You seem like a cool guy, I haven't had problems with you.

I don't talk to you really in-game but in TeamSpeak it was a pleasant conversation.

Fix some grammar issues in the essay portion and I think this is fine.

37 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

-1 The very one time i actually agree with something bishop says. Between back in the day when you directly opposed orders in MP to now when you tell Privates that their leaders are stupid and not to listen to them I don't think you would be a good staff member or role model for the server.

Unless you can provide evidence to back your word as you are making a big time span from desert to now.

You are putting out a strong claim there without evidence which can change the whole application if it is true.

4 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Very big -1

50 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

-1 I have heard him do that before and I agree with what cypher said and what bishop said just makes it worse 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Very big -1

I am thankful for the feedback and i have truly changed  however i was never staff on SWRP so were are you getting your info from? Also i was never bais to my knowledge nor was i reported many times on the old forms and its been a big gap in between so if anything am mostly confused at the moment?

Edited by gambler01dyer

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gambler01dyer said:

I am thankful for the feedback and i have truly changed  however i was never staff on SWRP so were are you getting your info from? Also i was never bais to my knowledge nor was i reported many times on the old forms and its been a big gap in between so if anything am mostly confused at the moment?

1. If you weren’t staff, I apologize because I’ve heard and seen a lot about you. I’m probably mistaking you with Shephard or Shrugger.

Even if you weren’t staff, here’s other shit you did:

Arrest me and two other people on shock because we said Wolfpack was bad. You also body blocked me from leaving spawn because I said Wolfpack leadership needs to change. It’s all behavior I’d rather not have a rebound with until I see change. 

ANYWAYS

2. You have been reported a bunch because I reported you at least twice. 

3. You were bias because you removed my Wolfpack rank for joining another faction, but then let the Red Pilot Squadron leader keep his Officer rank.

1 hour ago, .lua said:

+1

You seem like a cool guy, I haven't had problems with you.

I don't talk to you really in-game but in TeamSpeak it was a pleasant conversation.

Fix some grammar issues in the essay portion and I think this is fine.

Unless you can provide evidence to back your word as you are making a big time span from desert to now.

You are putting out a strong claim there without evidence which can change the whole application if it is true.

Lua, you weren’t there for one. Secondly, you don’t need evidence if it’s an OPINION. You can -1 for your own reasons. It doesn’t make your claim any less valid because it’s an o p i n i o n. I’ll put the strongest damn claim I want to and it doesn’t matter if I provide evidence or not. This is a gaming forum, not court.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Haha 1

+1 He seems mature from what I see right know and for the past month. (I know I'm immature and not staff but still)

From I see he got along well and is a social funny guy

He may've done things in the past but people change from that and I wasn't there to see his minginess on SWRP

Plus he his active and fits the ability for admin

-That one kid, Soldier

18 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

1. If you weren’t staff, I apologize because I’ve heard and seen a lot about you. I’m probably mistaking you with Shephard or Shrugger.

Even if you weren’t staff, here’s other shit you did:

Arrest me and two other people on shock because we said Wolfpack was bad. You also body blocked me from leaving spawn because I said Wolfpack leadership needs to change. It’s all behavior I’d rather not have a rebound with until I see change. 

ANYWAYS

2. You have been reported a bunch because I reported you at least twice. 

3. You were bias because you removed my Wolfpack rank for joining another faction, but then let the Red Pilot Squadron leader keep his Officer rank.

Lua, you weren’t there for one. Secondly, you don’t need evidence if it’s an OPINION. You can -1 for your own reasons. It doesn’t make your claim any less valid because it’s an o p i n i o n. I’ll put the strongest damn claim I want to and it doesn’t matter if I provide evidence or not. This is a gaming forum, not court.

Some of this is understandable as even i know i was childish back on SWRP, however i wasn't bais as the RED leader you are talking about had his whitelist removed not long after joining 104th as so did I. But i would like to say i have in many ways changed and have grown in knowledge and with the reports you speak of i was only reported twice and one was valid the other report on the forms was due to my false demotion in shock for doing my job but all of this was a very long time ago enough to mature. I do however respect your opinion and will use it to fix anything i have missed in the pass mouths since SWRP so i think you for the feedback and the old memory's. 

-1 for now for now for the reasons above. Prove to us and some of the insane ass skeptics that you have changed and it will be a +1

-1, I don't know you but these random people I also don't know said you're a meanie so I will agree with them because mob mentality

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

-1 WAIT HOL' UP. THIS FROM IS GAMBLER THE FUTURE. AM GONNA WORK THE UP RANKS AND BECOME THE SUPER ADMIN AND AM DELETE FORUMS. You know what am about to do yes?

Edited by Gambler from the Future

2 hours ago, gambler01dyer said:

i was never staff on SWRP

Man I could've sworn you were. Regardless of how you may have acted as a 'child', your awful grammar still reflects that of one. God knows how you'd handle a situation where you're forced to do some actual critical thinking and (get this) solve a problem. You, in my experience, have a very difficult time changing despite how others might perceive it, and you can only polish a shitstain so much. The real change happens after people are given a rank and set free to dispense righteous justice onto the server, however I don't ever see you getting a rank and doing any better than some of the brainlets already in power. If you're not capable of grasping super simple concepts that I gave you in SWRP, you're certainly not capable of staffing. Save yourself the trouble and stop arguing with people, sometimes the mob knows best.

2 minutes ago, Gambler from the Future said:

-1 WAIT HOL' UP. THIS IS GAMBLER FROM THE FUTURE. I'M GONNA WORK UP THE RANKS AND BECOME SUPER ADMIN AND I'M GONNA PULL A NYX MOVE. You know what am about to do yes?

-1 Due to the fact that you made another forum account to diss on your OWN staff application. I'm sorry but that is not what a staff member would do on this staff team. My -1 stands.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

-1 Due to the fact that you made another forum account to diss on your OWN staff application. I'm sorry but that is not what a staff member would do on this staff team. My -1 stands.

Key word kids; brainlets.

-1 Always hearing about others having issues with you, and you know, M O B M E N T A L I T Y.

Denied.

Feel free to reapply in a week (Cooldown is now 1 week.)