[ACCEPTED] Ductape - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Ductape 1, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ductape 1

Ductape 1 NLR

In game name: Ductape, Arbiter
    SteamID : STEAM_1:1:33343305
    Warns: None at the moment but the largest I have ever been warned for was a RDM back on the old map. cs_desert
    Country of residence: US
    Timezone: EST
    Playtime?: 736:20:13
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
    Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:
    Not currently (Finding one that works well with my computer)
    Referral(s): Sam Slayer , Toxic , Felix, Crin , Tanner , Cameron , Shephard , Elmo
    Past experiences as staff:
    Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Moderator within a small public group (In charge for making sure events went according to plan, stopped mass team kills/base killing , and FailRP
    Garry's Mod: Hektik Gaming TTT server (Head Mod : Ban people for being minges and or massive dissers. Mass RDM players and Mic Spammers)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    Most applicants such as I would say that they would have the skills and will to become a lead example of what a staff would/could be and how self absorbed they are making sure all other staff apps would be denied for how amazing they would be. There is no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to have my application accepted or denied, but heard of what I could put on the table as a individual. I have a long daily streak of being on server on weekdays and weekend, I have a good reputation within the Garnet Gaming Military Role play server, and have good relations with most of all people that are long going. I've dabbled in law and social studies as a side study/ free time studying.
    I believe every sit and every situation handled within the server should be faced neutrally and as non-biased as can be. I wish to further the growth of GG so that the server could thrive as its always have and to keep that going. My intentions as well as being a role model for those who are thinking of becoming a staff and or to put time into server, and to also bring fun and a great playing experience to those currently playing and more to come. Do I believe I should get a place within the staff of Garnet? That is up to my peers and those who know me as not just a player but as a person with true intentions of the direction the server is going. Anyone with the heart,mind, and time can be a staff but only the determined and open minded could be a great one, and that I will not fail to deliver.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.:
    No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    Never
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    All the time since even being off of duty you are still apart of the staff/ server and must deal with problems that go against the servers rules and or problems that may arise within the community.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : On the weekends I tend to hang out with a few friends but always make time for the MRP server. On weekdays I am on everyday unless I am busy with IRL problems (Practically Never). Just spend time with my significant other or play other games is basically it.
    Did you read the staff rules: Ductape

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Michaeljeferson

Michaeljeferson Dumpster Baby

3. Toxic

Toxic MRP Manager Staff Member

4. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

+1 He's a pretty good leader and 1) I know people are going to bring up his recent ban but it was false so fuck you, and 2) I know certain people are going to come in and say stupid shit but they don't know Ductape like I do so it's w/e.

Renaird likes this.
  5. Toxic

Toxic MRP Manager Staff Member

+1 Ductape is real active on MRP and would be a good addition.

Add to Referrals.

6. Swigs

Swigs Garfield Enthusiast

+1 One of the most mature people on MRP, and what Jester said about his ban.

7. Nightbot

Nightbot ape

Moved upon request.

Papa Jester likes this.
  8. OTF

OTF Hardcore

+1 He's active and is a good leader would be a good addition to the staff team as toxic said.

9. Flurpasaur

Flurpasaur Hardcore

+1
    not retarded, knows what he's doing, mucho playtime

10. Raul

Raul Hardcore

+1 have had a lot of great conversation with him in game about various things when I was ISI dgen, also knows his shit. Fit and mature for the position

11. Michaeljeferson

Michaeljeferson Dumpster Baby

+1 Toxic already gave you recommendations so you're practically insta accepted.
    reasons stated above by literally everyone.
    p.s. How the fuck do you get banned?

12. Josh 3

Josh 3 Member

+1 I think one of the only Delta Force that was nice to me and treated me with respect while in ISI.

13. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Mass RDMer

I would +1 if you used the MRP Format

14. Renaird

Renaird Newbie

+1 A highly communicative and capable leader.

15. Hisnandez

Hisnandez Member

+1
    Ductape is a great leader, always on MRP and makes sure to get everything he needs to done. One of the hardest working individuals on the server I know, add me to your referrals too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.