ANP & MP Response

Discussion in 'Factions and Regiments' started by Toxic, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxic

Toxic MRP Manager Staff Member

Hey guys, with the removal of Phantom from SA due to inactivity he has also been removed from MP/ANP Leader Spots. I've decided to take it over and make sure that there is a constant flow of active people. Below will be a format for the people with the whitelist, I want your honest opinion if you're going to be active and actually play on the classes.

FORMAT:
    Name:
    SteamID:

Main Faction:
    Activity Wise on MP/ANP? [Hours willing to dedicate a day]:
    If you're caught being inactive you'll easily be removed, you understand correct?

Please Post The Format Below, Do Not Post on Separate Thread

IF YOU POST A COMMENT BELOW AND YOU AREN'T MP/ANP YOU'LL BE WARNED ON FORUMS FOR SHITPOST

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

I don't know how many times I have to say this but an application process for any faction is just a terrible idea. Nobody is going to play a faction like that and you don't main a police faction.

MRP Chillie Six and BroDawggg like this.
  3. Toxic

It's not an application buddy

4. Toxic

It's me seeing who the people with the whitelist are going to be active on the class and if they're going to be active. People aren't applying through here, read it and then comment.

5. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

"Format"
    hmmm

6. Toxic

It's a Format to see their info, so yea it's a format. Thanks for clarifying

7. Donoduck

Donoduck Member

Name: Donoduck
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34007057
    Main Faction: Navy
    Activity Wise on MP/ANP? [Hours willing to dedicate a day]: 2-4 Hours
    If you're caught being inactive you'll easily be removed, you understand correct? Si

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  8. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

Name: 31B SGT Snickersammy
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94643184
    Main Faction: Marines
    Activity Wise on MP/ANP? [Hours willing to dedicate a day]: 1-2 on weekdays 3-4 weekends
    If you're caught being inactive you'll easily be removed, you understand correct? Yes, of course

9. Ethan or koolguy001

Ethan or koolguy001 Godlike

Name: Ethan
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146463742
    Main Faction: The 55th Brigade
    Activity Wise on MP/ANP? [Hours willing to dedicate a day]: At least 2 hours a day on the server. At most 6 hours a day on the server.
    If you're caught being inactive you'll easily be removed, you understand correct? I understand that if I am seen inactive on the server, I will be removed from the ANP faction.

10. Illexion

Illexion Member

Name: Illexion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87682620

Main Faction: Marines/MARSOC

Activity Wise on MP/ANP? [Hours willing to dedicate a day]: 2-3 a day
    (Small note : will be inactive for the next 3-4 days parents are avoiding trying to get charged extra on our internet bill)

If you're caught being inactive you'll easily be removed, you understand correct? Yes, fully

11. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Brandon (Untitled4k) And who the fuck are you?

Name : Brandon
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100099311
    Main Faction: MARSOC
    Activity Wise on MP/ANP? [Hours willing to dedicate a day]: 1-3 on weekdays but more on weekends
    If you're caught being inactive you'll easily be removed, you understand correct? Yes I understand

Also congrats on taking over MP toxic like I mean you where one of the first to be accepted

12. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

I'll take a shitpost warn for this but I really do think that allowing people to main the police factions might actually bring them back to life. Back when I lead MP and when it was still considered a main faction, people used to balance out playing MP and whatever faction they mained, and we always had MP on from time to time. The only problem was the lack of officers but if you allow Army Officers to co-lead at their discretion, the faction can work.

13. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Nah fuck outs here with that Conway shit if they want MP make em apply

14. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

Well, MP would be lead by its own Colonel and would be allowed to remove said officers if needed. I promise you, when we did tryouts, we wiuld get at least 5-8 people attending and then maybe 2 pass. The process was hard cause it required people to focus. We can also restrict it to a certain number of players per rank too. Like must be a SPC to join and only one or two slots per rank. We only need an MP squad.

15. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Nah B this is just gonna turn into rda fest again if we let army officer get free mp whitelist now what I do think toxic should do is implement a small ranking system where the more active and trusted mp's get the leader else and a higher rank but not just giving it to officers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.