[APPROVED] Shrugger - GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by Shrugger, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

But it wasn't for a question?

2. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity Local Horse Fucker Staff Member

I'm pretty sure that question was what disqualified him, you even stated it in pm's with him
    upload_2018-1-10_23-5-57.png

You then stated in VC, you're more reasons of disqualifying him was a situation of a rank transfer from way before SWRP even happened, and that you think he'll be persistent on trying to implement dumb things like Battalions and MOSs and then some "attitude" problems, of which I simply asked for situations, not even proof, then you pulled you rank on not having to attribute proof when I didn't ask for such other than you disqualifying him. I'm asking for situations that happened.

I personally think Shrugger would be fine in leading, as long as he knows what not to implement, and what is fine to implement, and as we see above, he wasn't hard headed about removing USASOC, INSCOM, and even the medical MOS (was it medical?) off the application.

But tell you what, if you want to be SOOO nit picky about who should be GA, you chose, I understand everyone has their damned faults, and problems may arise from some, which is why I'm trying to chose the most compliant to both of us, and is fine with my oversight. But if you want a mary sue of a GA, you do it, because apparently I'm to fucking naive on who should lead the faction I led for 6 months, or even been in numerous officer positions myself. Like dude, we're both Super Administrators of MRP, I'm fairly certain I'm not one, because I'm some fucking child and don't understand how things work.

Sir Sloth, SirMike and kamihd51 like this.
  3. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

I literally don't care. None of the things outlined above will be implemented.

4. SythenMcSwiggity

my point was he was fine with removing it. Its obvious both of us wouldn't let it happen after our discussion on TS.

5. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

+1 honesty and integrity, qualified.

6. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

I literally do not care.

7. SythenMcSwiggity

Okayy so you gonna chose or what?

8. tgon95

tgon95 Addict

+1 I have known shrugger for some time, he has taken denial with a grain of salt and has learned to push through it. He has also proven time and time again to be a good, non bias and respectful officer. With this being said he seems ready and eager to take on a bigger responsibility.

9. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

Shrugger and I go back from when I pretty much 1st joined till now, and hopefully the future, and to sum up how I feel he would do is best candidate so far in terms of knowledge, athority, and discipline (no offence to others) however sometimes takes things to far, like writing a fucking essay when asked to write a sentence *cough cough* hint hint *cough* but gets the job done and done well regardless, saying he picks the right people to go to the right spots, he'd do not only average but better the faction all together

tanner and Shrugger like this.
  10. The King Rohan

The King Rohan Godlike

My comments dont really mean anything but i think shephard should pick the next GA through the applications

+1 shrugger is fit for the job

11. WillFabricate

WillFabricate Shephards #1 PonyBoy

I do like the change to SMA even tho It was just removed again (i had it) It gives SMA more purpose then training the CSM's and dealing with the enlisted. But you have to be aware of the fact SMA = the same power as a MajGen since that is SMA rank equivalent. So he could not be under a CPT it would be better for the Leader to be SMA then give the roles to CSM and WOS. (If this was to happen)

Define what USWC is, if its a group of people which we have done before "Black Cap" etc It does not work and dosnt really do anything for us. People should know troop movement during wars its not hard to see after just one. Sure it may change from time to time but the basic strategies are always in place and normalized movement will always occur.

As stated above, still a nice idea tho.

This Idea is great, except for one issue we don't really have base lines. Tali love to sit around our base and loophole because of it. Our beloved Privates never know better when or where to shoot so you would have to keep them on a Tight Leash.

Im done for now I don't want to look nit picky But this is the only application so far I have taken interest in, so +1 for now. I personally wouldn't fuck with rank structure / RP Changes Since they are currently realistic. I can link you to a doc for information.

12. Homast

Homast Crippling Depression

I think that shrugger would be a good GA. His policies, although may induce heavy RP, he did say would take effect over time, more like a stream than a river. Also, I like how you've suggested you'd re-implement GA into more of a watch from above and make sure things are going smoothly type deal.
    You get a +1 from me

Shrugger likes this.
  13. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

US isn’t supposed to have an intelligence community. You’re drifting farther and farther from where you need to be.

14. Shrugger

Shrugger Mass RDMer

For my purposes, I will be defining SMA as the highest enlisted rank while being lower then officers. I don’t want my SMA to be power tripping, I just want them to act as a section leader. If that is against rp, I’ll just use the rank of CSM then.

USWC has been canceled. However, I am thinking of going with every officer and teaching them or finding someone to teach them strategy. It will probably be a PowerPoint to be used as a teaching tool for officers. I would also like strategy to be added to the OCS.

The intelligence community is a group effort from all SOC leaders to gather intelligence in and out of war. The way it takes shape is dependent on SOC faction leaders. I will be testing it with delta force and green beret. If it doesn’t work then I will scrap the idea.

I love me some links. Give link.

15. Duel

Duel Nice Guy

I think numbers 1-4 are solid ideas to implement, with 4 being a difficult thing to work with since it really does have to do with what the server gives you, and considering how things are in progress, I think you'll find you're going to hit a big wall with it if you do become GA.

5-9 is bureaucracy for the sake of it, if they are implemented, I can guarantee you wont see any bonuses from letting any of those ideas materialise, and it'll only serve to convolute and feel like an overcompensation for many more important aspects of a faction.

As for the Intelligence dream you're going for, I understand why Shrimps initially lashed onto you for coming up with it, and it really was rooted in good reasoning. Anyone in ISI will tell you how there's no purpose in intelligence, and they're the ones who's specific goal is to do exactly that. I know the idea sounds fantastic in theory, but until Garnet can work in things for them to do practically, Intelligence is a waste for a concept. Shrimps was pissed because he saw you as naive as he once was when he first took ISI and experimented with Intelligence.

My biggest issue is that you push RP for its own sake, and much of the time it compromises server efficiency. None of your ideas, past or present, have really been implemented because people have made the judgement that you're taking it too far, and it'll be for nothing. I'm a person in that camp as well. I said this before and I still stand by it, RP complements gameplay, not the other way around. Too many regulations and you'll quickly find out that it feels more like a job and less like a game, and you'll also find out that you'll be one of the few who takes passion in that.

Regardless, reluctant +1. I think at the level a GA needs to be, you'll keep the faction running and operating.

Shrugger and tgon95 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.