[Ban Appeal] Spectrum STEAM_0:1:125903662

Discussion in 'Administration' started by Spectrum, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Spectrum

Spectrum New Member

Date of ban: January 9th, 2017 around 10:00 PM Eastern Time
    Staff who banned you: OTF On Duty
    Reason you were banned:
    I was running around making my way too sims, a group of taliban crept up behind me and said follow me. I followed them and they put me into the prison place in there base than they kidnapped me, so me not knowing the rules I pulled out a gun and killed 2 than the other guys in there shot me so I killed them. I was banned for mass rdm i only rdmed 2 guys the 2 other guys shot me so I shot back. And I heard on this server if you RDM 3 people it's considered mass rdm. So here I didn't mass rdm. Just didn't know I wasn't allowed to pull a gun and kill them because I am very new to the server, it would be amazing if I could get unbanned or at least have the ban shortened, if not I will wait out the 2 weeks and come back to play your server again. But it's gonna suck because I really liked your server and it was really fun and I had a lot of fun the hour and something I played it.
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am a very new player to Garnet Military RP, I found it very fun the time I was on it roughly an hour to thirty minutes. Than when I was venturing out around in the desert trying to get to the sim or whatever was being hosted out in the desert a bunch of taliban came out of no where and said follow me. Me being a player that was new to the server I followed them. Than they took me to the jail and kidnapped me. I killed all the taliban in there which was like 3 or 4. I am very sorry I broke the rule. I didn't know and I just found your server and would like to play it more. I really would not want to wait 2 weeks to play garnet again. I am asking the community for one more chance. All I wanted to do was play and have fun, I had no idea what the rules were. If I knew I wouldn't have killed them all. I am very sorry. I hope I can get another chance and come back and have fun with others on your amazing server.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. BatHulkSmash

BatHulkSmash Hardcore

Whereas I do understand this is probably an honest mistake it is your responsibility to read the rules of the server posted at http://garnetgaming.net/threads/military-rp-server-rules-updated-12-22.3595/ . which also pops up in front of you upon connection. I am very sorry that you got banned but unless the higher-ups overrule this your just gonna have to wait out the 2 weeks, which isn't that bad. to be honest most of our staff team have been banned at least once for something.

3. Spectrum

Spectrum New Member

But now looking back and me discovering this, 3 rdms is considered mass rdm on the server?? Well I only rdmed 2 people the 2 other people shot me so I killed them. And I believe it wouldn't be rdm because they shot me first. So please check the logs if it is still in there. I would really want to come back and play.

4. BatHulkSmash

BatHulkSmash Hardcore

logs reset themselves after like 15 minutes its really annoying.
    it also depends on what their kidnap advert said (if they even adverted it) if it doesn't say "pulling out gun is failRp" or crap like that then technically your in the right I think but this is a decision for someone else to make

@Papa Jester @Hunter805 @SHUGA

5. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Godlike

I mean if they didn't advert it or their advert was wrong, then it's fine but seeing there's no evidence to support your claim, you're probably going to stay banned for a little bit. I'm going to shorten it down to the remaining days out of the week. Although you really should read the rules.