Cameron's LOA 01/07- Whenever hard to explain read below

Discussion in 'Administration' started by BroDawggg, Jan 7, 2018.

1. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

So long story short my dads in the hospital unconscious. They say they might have to put a breathing tube in and if they do he will never be able to breath by himself ever again. Now they told my sister he only has a couple hours left before that happens. What kind of life is it when your hooked up with Feeding Tubes and Air Tubes, not a good one so hes going to have to be put down if it comes down to it. Sorry my departure is on such a bad note.
    So the reason why my return date is whenever is pretty self explanatory but it should be within the next two weeks if not consider this my resignation. :/
    @Phantom @Verse
  2. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

Damn, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I really hope everything turns out well as we’ve been friends for a while. Best of luck to you and your father.
  3. Raul

Raul Hardcore

Fuck man that sucks, I wish you and your family the best of luck dude.
  4. .lua

.lua ℣LONE

I'm sorry for whats happening in your life right now. I hope the best for you and your father. I think Verse and Phantom can understand your LOA reasoning. I hope you don't have to resign. Regardless I wish the best for you.
  5. Toxic

Toxic MRP Manager Staff Member

Also sorry for what you're goin through on my end I would say take as much time as you need, all up to Aaron
  6. The.Batman

The.Batman Human Resources Director

LOA is Noted. Sorry to hear what you're going through. I can only imagine.
  7. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Best of luck, Cameron. I wish you and your family the best.