[CLOSED] General of the Army Applications

Discussion in 'Army' started by Shephard, Jan 10, 2018.

Does anyone find it bad that we've resulted to this?

1. Yes, This should've been avoided

69.0%
  2. No, Shit happens

31.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker

Hello Garnet Gamers of the MilitaryRP gender.
    We have a predicament, Toxic has resigned or plans on resigning soon as GA, and all people we feel are capable of taking over, are not active for ideal hours, or simply needs a break from the faction. So, for you veteran players, current leaders, and people who generally wanna give it a shot, do we have a deal for you! We're asking you to apply for GA, but only if you're willing to main it, but even something like this has its boundaries.

-You cannot force a full out merge between Army and GB, similar to Navy and SEALs or Marines or MARSOC. You must have a plan, and have everyone in a agreement of this
    -Allow oversight from me, not to the point of overbearing, but to the point of making sure things are done ideal for the factions progress, and even I have my own limits to this oversight. This requires access to document, the editing kind of access (you will receive ownership of current Army Documents.)
    -You cannot clear its roster, nor any Army related Roster or white-lists for the simple fact of removing people for a fresh start. You may evaluate everyone's position though, and reposition them accordingly.
    -You can not lie on your application, lying will disqualify you.
    -You must have been an Officer (preferably a US Officer) at some point) RU and UK days officers ranks do apply, but you need proof of holding this rank.

There are more boundaries that I will state once I can remember, so keep an eye out for them, but regardless, I will verbally state to all candidates, as an interview phase will happen! (Meaning if we get to interview stage, and you don't like the added boundaries, you may retract your campaign). After the interviews, me and @Phantom will discuss the possible replacements of GA

Other than that, here you go!

Name:
    Hours on Server?:
    How active can you be on the server?:
    Recommendations?:
    Have you received any bans, if so, what for?:
    Are you a staff member or have been one? (state rank if applicable, highlight rank red if you are not staff anymore):
    List Officer Ranks held, including faction affiliated (Highlight highest in green):
    About yourself? (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum):
    Why would you like to take ahold of Army (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum):
    What are the responsibilities that you would give yourself, as a GA?:
    What are some changes you would like to make to Army?:
    Do you understand, we can disqualify you, simply based off ban records, and previous offenses?:
    Do you understand that failure to keep up activity, can result in a removal entirely of your rank?
    :

What does this mean for Army Currently? Well, continue duty as usual, dropping in activity, will result in a demotion as GAS I can still diddle your fucking ranks, as well as Toxic for when he's on. If any current Army Officers have questions about this, or even concerns of what the outcome may pose, feel free to pm me your concerns and questions via forums, please do not in game, nor on TS unless I specifically state otherwise in PM!

Spooky likes this.
  2. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker

I personally think you need a break, but if you feel you're capable, apply.

3. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

Good luck to all who apply.

Shephard likes this.
  4. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

6 sentences for a GA spot?!? Whoa this can not possibly be de way

5. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Let's make Ebichu GA.

.lua, Cypher, Flurpasaur and 7 others like this.
  6. ✪ Fearless™

✪ Fearless™ Godlike

Estevan Roig?

7. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

You know why you can't.

8. Shrugger

Shrugger Mass RDMer

How to submit application?

9. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

You've been disqualified.

WarmPupper and Snickersammy like this.
  10. Shrugger

Shrugger Mass RDMer

What! I was just wondering if we send it via forum pm or make a thread or do it on the comments?
    Edit: Just saw the spoiler.

11. But it would be quite a show indeed.

12. Upland (Abu Ahrame)

Upland (Abu Ahrame) Homesick Abortion

Good luck to all who apply.
    God I hope we get smart people to apply to it.

Snickersammy likes this.
  13. sbens

sbens Squeaker

you know what am about to do yes?

No, for real though, good luck to the new GA.

Flurpasaur likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.