Conway - Demotion Appeal

Discussion in 'Army' started by SirMeman || Alex Conway, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Addict

Date of Demotion: 12/27/2017
    Demotion details: Demoted from GEN (O-10) to COL/LTC (O-5/O-6)
    Demoted By: 11AR GAS Shephard
    What happened?: While Shephard was GA (As seen by the below screenshot) we had the idea to add SMA, because currently there is SMMC Snickersammy and MCPON JustBFrank. Today, with GA Toxic Ice's approval (manager approval as well) we implemented SMA, gave it to Ex-GA and current ADMIN Gildarts Clive. I do not believe me trying to make changes with the CURRENT GA and CURRENT MANAGER should be grounds for demotion on any sort. "He's GAS soooo", GAS is a Reserved/Reserves Rank, it has no outlined power. Not in the regulations..on the roster... or so on. It has NO defined power.
    Any sort of proof(photo,video):
    [​IMG]
    Why you should your appeal be accepted?: [Toxic got GA on the 25th... Me Man is my docs name. Nether Dome is Toxic] Gildarts Clive was approved to be SMA during the Shephard Administration, provided the new GA was ok with it, which he was. Toxic moved gildarts to the channel, while I was discussing him obtaining SMA and the regulations and the outlines of the rank, with both of them.... no objections were found.
    Your Steam ID: Not Needed

2. Diomonder

Diomonder NLR

3. tropic

tropic Dumpster Baby

#WhereIsMyGen?
    +1

4. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity Local Horse Fucker Staff Member

Pending, Also don't blatantly lie and say I approved Toleration as GA, and it wasn't only about SMA you prick. You decided to go against his ranking structure of making 1SG and CSM regular ranks and not rewarded. Also you bafoon GAS is an 11ASR which has officer authority as I still have to watch over you it seems. If I had no authority, it'd be 11AR smartass.
    You're lucky I'm even still considering talking with you on this later on TS despite these blatant lies.

D3AD likes this.
  5. ✪ Fearless™

✪ Fearless™ Godlike

He isn't MCPON

6. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Addict

JustBFrank is

7. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

The way I see it, Shephard is still GAS "with no defined powers." He is also a super admin, so he can make decisions like this, however he should go to Toxic (the current GA) before resorting to a forced demotion down all the way to COL. If you are caught in a lie, then yes your demotion is more than warranted. I'd prefer if you, Toxic, and Shephard got into a channel and talked this out like civilized players, emphasizing the fact that Toxic is the current GA and should be given all information on the matter and free reign to exercise his judgement.

Locking this and leaving the matter to the 3 of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.