CrazyKidds Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by CrazyKidd, Apr 16, 2018.

1. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

Name: CrazyKidd
    Warns: 0
    Country of residence: United States Of America
    Timezone: Eastern
    How much time do you have on the server? 210:49:21.
    Do you own a Microphone: [YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    About yourself: [Minimum 1 paragraph] I am a Army JROTC Cadet i am currently 15 years old live with two brothers and my parents. I hope to one day be an officer in the armed forces but i don't know which branch yet i am hoping USMC or the Army. In JROTC i am a Cadet LT.Col and the battalion commander for my school. I work at a place called jimmy johns about four days a week. If i'm at at work i'm either at the gym, with my girlfriend, or playing video games. When i first got into video games i started with an old Xbox but then when i got enough money i bought myself a computer the same one i am still using now. Gmod was the first game i ever bought on steam because all of my friends played it i started playing a lot of TTT because i didn't know that their were other game modes. When i did find military RP i knew this was the server that i would love it helped me to decide to go into JROTC and help me decide what i want to do in my future. I have gone through a lot of years of school i am a senior in high school looking to get into west point military collage.
    Past experiences as staff: [optional] On multiple servers for my friends no i know the commands well.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 1 paragraph] I have been on this server for almost two years now and i have played on four of the maps. Over time i have been able to meet new people and get to know the community very well. I know in the past i have been a ming but i hope that people can look past that and see the new me i have really changed. When it comes to knowing the map and the commands i am very good at that i have gone on sand box and explored the map for myself. The commands are not a problem i have used them a lot in many other servers that i have owned in the past and ones that i have been staff on. I am on almost everyday unless i'm at work or on a camping trip but otherwise i'm on. I like to think that i help a lot in the server i have every class on marines and army and when someone host tryouts i always help. I like to have fun but when its time to be serious i am i know what the difference is. If i see one of my brothers being harassed or RDM'd or doing it to others i will report it even if we are friends. I have tryed to help the admins as much as i can i get called into sits everyday for random things even about my opinion. I have seen people who are higher up and lower in rank than me ask about things past or present with the server just because i have been here for so long and that i probably know. Thank You for you consideration
    Did you read the staff rules: CrazyKidd

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. MoldyHotpocket

MoldyHotpocket Dumpster Baby

App is a wee bit short
    Bad speling
    Lack of capitalization and punctuation
    Doesn't look like much time was put into this.
    BEEF THIS UP AND YOU'LL HAVE MY +1 <3

3. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

i have had speach problems and ik im not good at that stuff
    but yeah ill beef it up a bit thanks

4. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

i have beefed it up a bit

5. Crin

Crin Addict

So you're a SFC/MSGT and you have 210 hours? Please post a screenshot of it ingame.

6. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

That's irrelevant there's pvts with 500 hours

I'm a Pvt in my JROTC lol you ltcol fag

But your apps have been denied a lot and this is kinda better

I'm willing to give you a chance

+1

7. Crin

Crin Addict

Not really irrelevant because if he has 210 hours and he's only a MSGT theirs something wrong there. I'm not talking about community veterans here...

8. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

I believe him. It’s not uncommon and he could’ve switched factions.

I would like the screenshot though. Or any sort of confirmation.

Crin likes this.
  9. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

Actually uhhh-
    You said you’ve been here for two years? You have 200 hours. I have 1000 now and 900 before the time reset, I highly doubt you’ve been here since 2016.

Medinator likes this.
  10. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

He's been here since csdesert I can confirm but we need nibbas like you to confirm the 2 year thingu

.lua likes this.
  11. Xero

Xero ▵ 诗人

So, you've been on the server for 33 ish? hours since you last staff app? (November 6th if not mistaken)

Anyways, as of recently I haven't seen you on the server much. -1

12. -1 - How can you go from 20 to 16 and now 15 in a year? I see you lied on a lot of applications, immature and inactive

Graaaace, Wendell and Swigs like this.
  13. Wendell

Wendell Member

14. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

I never was 20 or 16

15. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

The reason why is because i was a MP 2LT that is what i spent most of my time one before they got rid of it

[BTCA] Kev likes this.