CrazyKidds Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by CrazyKidd, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Tayler

Tayler Crippling Depression

You have a tendency to make staff applications yet never any good ones. You also have accumulated 30 hours in 4-5 months. That's not showing activity and I highly doubt you'll actually be worthy for the staff team. If staff blacklists are a thing you should get one -1

2. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

i worked hard on this one and i think everyone including me deserves a chance

3. Tayler

Tayler Crippling Depression

You can't just be like "oh poor me I deserve this because I wrote a lot". That isn't how it works. Also, what does giving you a second chance have to do with the fact that you're inactive as hell and barely have made an impact on the server and are already applying to staff? You can't just pull some little kid ass excuse to save you and protect you from a denial of your staff app. That's pathetic.

Again, you have made NUMEROUS staff applications and are consistently denied for good reasons. I wouldn't be shitting on you if you had common sense and actually made an effort. Still going to have -1 on this

4. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

ok thanks anyway

5. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

We've heard this argument numerous times and it never works out well. You don't get a staff position because you "deserve a chance." You get on because you have demonstrated that you have the capacity to hold that position. You haven't demonstrated that, thus my -1.

6. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

ok thanks phantom bur it doesnt mean i wont keep trying to do my best and so what if i say it over again because its true and you know it

7. -1

8. Soviet

Soviet Hardcore

this is your 11th staff app im pretty sure, and none have been accepted. And if you played 30 hours in 5 months you are inactive af

9. Duel

Duel Hunter

Maturing a playerbase and taking the server more seriously means denying people like this any chance of becoming a staff member. Also, with the way you've been responding to criticism, I'd take it with a grain of salt that we should believe you're even 15 at this point. Other points everyone else noted on include:
    • Very little active playtime since returning before making a staff application
    • Did not disclose lying on previous apps before
    • Application is the definition of garbage, and here's an easy example as to why:
    No.

10. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

Guys i know i have lied in the past but good god can you people forgive anyone for their mistakes

11. [BTCA] Kev

[BTCA] Kev Newbie

CrazyKidd i think it is a Decent Mod Application, and i think you should be Given a chance, as far as i know you have not done anything bad on the server, you goofed up a couple of times but that's about it, You are a great leader in war and outside of war. I Give you a +1.

CrazyKidd likes this.
  12. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

Thanks my man

13. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

No one said they haven't forgiven you. That doesn't mean it wipes it from your record. Also, the fact that you have to respond to these accusations in this manner further proves why you are not staff material. It's not a job for everyone. Well, it can be if its a staff team with no standards.

14. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

I know im sorry for it man i just have tried for so long i guess i should wait a while before trying again and be more active. Im sorry for my past hope everyone can forgive me

15. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Brandon (Untitled4k) [MRP] Operator Member