Cutting the ties with the MilitaryRP community

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Im Dream

Im Dream Owner

oh ok
  2. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

Sorry that 1/2 a inch gap ruins my immersion new map please! Like play a different game if your worried about cracks and shadows its Garrys Mod not battlefield
    Garnet likes this.
  3. NationalGamers

NationalGamers Hardcore

I believe you’ve been doing an excellent job, but if theirs someone complaining you know your doing it right. As a sever owner with that large of a community, you’d expect the other just to leave it to the staff members and just want the money but you’ve proven differently. Good work, Garnet. :)
  4. Shrugger

Shrugger Mass RDMer

I don't give a damn what other kids are telling you garnet. You did a wonderful job with this map while being able to deal with this BS from kiddos. This the pinnacle that all server owners should be striving to.
  5. Kronic

Kronic Homesick Abortion

I like what u do, u makee my pee pee hard and u r amazing wp garnet
    BroDawggg likes this.
  6. Flacko

Flacko Crippling Depression

That's all mrp does though?
  7. Bendak

Bendak Hardcore

I was wondering how long you would take comments from small kids about this and that and get fed up. The fact that you stayed on track with the MRP community this long just showed that you care (to an extent until small 14 year old niggers grow in numbers and don't care about your dedication). In either case, thanks for the hard hours you put in. If anybody else complains at this point they can just find another server and fuck off. We still got people who play no matter what. We will survive. *Knocks on Wood* :b
  8. tbh i can't believe you still put up with the MRP community filled with 12 year old power-hungries and the people that complain about the littlest things.

i dont blame you for taking a break, I'd probably go insane if I had to work my ass off for an ungrateful community.
  9. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker Staff Member Owner

Shrimp and Papa Jester like this.
  10. Gallantry

Gallantry NLR

You have invested SO much time in MRP and done plenty for us and the community. The least we could say is THANK YOU. You have done so much and for those who do not appreciate the hard work and dedication you have done for us, screw them, they are ungrateful. Get rest, and do what you have to do to get your sleeping schedule back up and just focus on you. Thank you for the new map and making things a lot better for MRP. Best of luck, and I hope we will see you around!
  11. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

Honestly, Garnet, you worked so hard to build this community up and make a reputation for this entire gaming community as one of the best out there. It really is not fair for these little punks to come and bitch about every conceivable detail from your updates. I am one of the many that truly appreciate the work you have put into this community and am sad to hear that you are not getting the respect you deserve. I think you deserve all the respect you can get since you are balancing our being the server owner as well as being a med student, which is a difficult balance which has earned you my utmost respect. To be honest, don't be bothered by those little retards who comment "This update sucks. My guns dont work and I loved being ISI. That, and I want admin REEEEE". They are the ones who have not been around long enough to see how much this community has grown.

PS: I can't wait to see those sick DRP updates!
  12. Look, Garnet. It's not your fault. People are just ungrateful about the time and dedication you have put into making MRP better! If they don't like it, they don't have to stay here, they can go away and find another server to bug off too. Myself personally, I like these new improvements that you, the server owner have implemented into the server. I'm always there on livestreams, watching you make adjustments and seeing the new stuff that may/may not be implemented into the current live server. You deserve a break, enjoy it.
  13. SirMike

SirMike Am I even ACTIVE anymore?

smh should've changed the map to gm_flatgrass
  14. Nightbot

Nightbot Inactive Super Admiη

Directly after I resign.
  15. Catfisher

Catfisher Hardcore

inb4 Nightbot applies for mod.
    PrisonNightmare likes this.