[DENIED] Conway - GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by SirMeman || Alex Conway, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name:
    11AR LTC Conway
    SteamID? :
    Hours on Server?:
    How active can you be on the server?:
    Everyday, 4+ hours.
    Have you received any bans, if so, what for?:
    MassRDM (7 Months ago - People jumped infront of my truck and well.)
    Are you a staff member or have been one? (state rank if applicable, highlight rank red if you are not staff anymore):
    List Officer Ranks held, including faction affiliated (Highlight highest in green):
    11A GA Alexander Conway , 31A CPT Coonway , 1MD SSgt Cuntway , Tali CSM Yawnoc ,
    About yourself? (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum):
    Well my name is Alex, I am 18 years old, currently I am in the US Naval Reserves as a Petty Officer 2nd Class, my "Rate/MOS" is CTN, which is an Special Warfare MOS. I currently work as a Regional Assistant Manager for 4 American Eagle stores around me. On the side I am a food photographer for several restaurants around me as well, this allows my schedule to be pretty flexible. I would say my love of video games stemmed from a very young age playing the original CoD games, since that I moved onto PC and kept at it ever since. Roleplay games have been my home for a while, mostly of Gmod and Arma 3.
    Why would you like to take ahold of Army (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum):
    Qualifications mainly, I know what the old problems are, what the new ones can and may be. I was GA (Though short lived), I mainly was GEN under Shephard who helped me learn that running a faction is much different than being a leader, as the person who runs it you must be understanding, while strict. Though I personally consider my run as GA a failure many believe I should have stayed, most of the problems stemmed from poor relations with Afghan, which I have improved. Army is a very difficult faction to run and main, it takes a lot to know how to run. It isn't like 055 and Tali or Marines and MarSOC. It takes a different understanding of how to run. Especially with Green Beret not also being the US Army Officers (like Seals and MarSOC).
    What are the responsibilities that you would give yourself, as a GA?:
    You have people to watch over certain aspects of the faction, from that the GA and GEN only handle major issues, approve changes, and monitor other Gens/Officers who are responsible for their aspect. A GA should be hands on, understanding all issues and problems, then finding out how to fix them. While doing that the GA should never micro manage, it causes to many problems.
    What are some changes you would like to make to Army?:
    Mandatory Training - Weekly Training to enforce Army Regulations.
    Army Regulations - An outline of rules and general information to enforce so Army can RolePlay better and understand the inner workings of Army. [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QEXySOJVnvMfOB5Ocmj8wV34dMOQszh2InCgaLju61g/edit?usp=sharing]
    SNCO/WO Training - Trains SFC+ on how to be WO or SNCOs, both have different roles, and both take mature and knowledge people to be in these positions.
    Cooperation with other factions - Previously I have worked with other Faction Officers/Generals to Understand a better level of communication and cooperation.
    Do you understand, we can disqualify you, simply based off ban records, and previous offenses?:
    Yes, I understand
    Do you understand that failure to keep up activity, can result in a removal entirely of your rank?:
    Yes, I understand
  2. Illexion

Illexion Member

SSgt officer rank ?
  3. Duel

Duel Swashbuckler

4. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Aren't you Gen rn? lol
  5. Swigs

Swigs Maple Syrup Bather

6. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

This is gonna be Barrel's of Fun. +1
  7. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Mass RDMer

-1 immaturity but putting cunt way and sometimes you are a cunt and their are better applicants than you
  8. Jasmin

Jasmin Dumpster Baby

-1 I felt like your GA app was a bit too short. The last time I was on the server you tend to minge and stuff like that. Obviously you might have changed your ways since my time off the server. It just a -1 for the time being.
  9. You bitched and shit posted on a report thread, and complained when you were warned for shitpost. Thank you for your feedback
    You haven't been on in a while, I understand that I was mingey in the past. Thank you for the feedback
    Jasmin likes this.
  10. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker Staff Member Owner

I'm sorry, but you will not be moving on to the interview stages of this process. I'm sorry, but even with your idea's there is an internal problem of relying on consistent players to run training's for people to specialize in, of which those players may not want to go in specific training's, which creates lacking numbers in other 'divisions' persay, which is a problem that we had for battalions, dividing people up into specific groupings, as they either A: didn't want to be there and get bored playing, or B: You won't have people in a specific area. Not only this, but you also resigned, not out of boredom, but out of not wanting to work with the GA at hand, which was after your coincidentally got demoted for disrespect. I think it's clear you're not ready for this position, as you end up being very disrespectful, and then attempt to hide behind me to weasel out of punishment.

Though I must give credit where its due, before you left GA, you had done well, and I found it obnoxious how people didn't like you because you were a hardass, you implemented systems that kept people entertained, and gave people a want of progression, but then as well added some uneeded things such as only one active CSM, and a removal of Warrant Officer ranks. You're iffy on this leadership position Conway, and have been known to get mad when Staff interferes. Regardless, I wish you best of luck within the current faction you main, and I'm sorry you couldn't settle differences with Toxic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.