[DENIED] Cypher's GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by Cypher, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher

Cypher HeadMod(MRP)

Name: Brandon Cypher
    SteamID? : STEAM_0:0:153600790
    Hours on Server?: | 11A COL Brandon Cypher has played for 2102:26:17.
    How active can you be on the server?: On almost every day unless im busy.
    Recommendations?: None
    Have you received any bans, if so, what for?: One ban for mass rdm for killing teammates after war so they could respawn in base (had consent but did not know at the time it was still RDM)
    Are you a staff member or have been one? (state rank if applicable, highlight rank red if you are not staff anymore): Head Moderator
    List Officer Ranks held, including faction affiliated (Highlight highest in green):11A Colonel Cypher, 75R CPT Cypher, 31A Colonel Cypher,
    About yourself? (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): Im Brandon, i've been playing on GG since August and have spent most of my time playing on GG since then. Outside of GG i usually play basketball or hang out with some friends. Some of the other games I play are CS:GO, The Witcher 3 and PUBG. I've only been playing on the PC for about 1 year, and before that i played PS4 and pretty much played COD and Destiny for 2 years. Before GG i never really played alot of gmod because I always assumed since it was an old game it would be dead. This is the first community on here that i've taken seriously and invested so much time and money (donating) into and I really look forward to playing and providing assistance in the future.
    Why would you like to take ahold of Army (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): The main reason that i wanted to take ahold of army is because i really want to change army's image and make sure that the Privates are more prepared for whatever path the so choose in the future. As of recent i have noticed alot of our tryouts are outdated, DS under trained, and over all demeanor very low. Another think I would want to change if i got this position is the discipline level within the faction. Recently i have seen alot of disrespect, unresponsiveness and unwillingness to cooperate within army. Many army do not follow simple orders, respect officers, or even other players and generally create a toxic atmosphere for others who want to take the game seriously. Some changes would include: more mandatory army training between war including sims so that they are more prepared for wars and tryouts for other factions such as the Green Beret or Delta Force, More in-depth tryouts centered around the specific class/job set, review of all current DS and a review of the DS training manual, and lastly overall more cooperation with other branches.
    What are the responsibilities that you would give yourself, as a GA?: I believe a GA is more than a rank, it's meant as a role model and leader that is supposed to be what people strive to be. Some responsibilities this rank should entail are respect, good leadership qualities, and lastly the ability to put in the work and effort that is needed in army at the moment.
    What are some changes you would like to make to Army?: As stated above I want to revamp some of the tryouts to better suit their play style and to work around what we have on the server currently, along with establishing communication and respect within the ranks of army to ensure we have a mature and responsible attitude at all times. More or less i feel as if these things alone would not bring army back to what it once was and should be. This is why I also intend to get more officers opinions on matters BEFORE they are put into effect to ensure that rulings, tryouts, etc are unanimous before establishing anything that will effect army officers / warrant officers / enlisted
    Do you understand, we can disqualify you, simply based off ban records, and previous offenses?: Yes i do understand
    Do you understand that failure to keep up activity, can result in a removal entirely of your rank?: Yes i do understand

2. bishopil

bishopil Addict

Honestly, I was waiting for the right applicant to give my full support to and I’ve found it. Cypher has tremendous experience with officer ranks, responsibility, and leadership. He’s been with rangers for quite some time and has good plans that are actually focused on main important current issues within Army.

Good luck my man, +1

3. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Godlike

+1 Definitely a good choice, although Phantom will say your attitude problems will disqualify you, but I think if I got a chance, you definitely should get out. You have changed the way you act. I would say Reserves yourself from SEALs and DF, if you get GA.

4. Bradazz

Bradazz NLR

5. Cody Drax

Cody Drax Dumpster Baby

-1. Tends to hold grudges and i don't think giving him the power of a GA is the right choice right now.

6. Cypher

Cypher HeadMod(MRP)

Can I please have an example of a time that I held a grudge? I really don't remember it ever happening.

7. Sir Sloth

Sir Sloth Hardcore

+1 you're great too and hopefully it comes down to it being you or shrugger

8. Cypher

Cypher HeadMod(MRP)

9. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity There is no way. Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.