[DENIED] Frosty - GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by Frosty, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Homesick Abortion

Name: Frosty

SteamID?:
    STEAM_0:0:104020488

Hours on Server?: Frosty has played for 749:13:21.

How active can you be on the server?: On Weekdays I can be on for 4-7 hours, 3-4 if I work. On weekends I can usually be on for 6-12 hours. I am willing to commit to these times.

Recommendations?: No.

Have you received any bans, if so, what for?: No bans. (I was falsely banned once, don't know if that counts)

Are you a staff member or have been one? (state rank if applicable, highlight rank red if you are not staff anymore): Moderator

List Officer Ranks held, including faction affiliated (Highlight highest in green): Tali Allah, MP CWO2, HAQN WO.

About yourself? (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): My name is Justin, and I’m currently a Junior at a Catholic High School in the South Eastern part of Massachusetts. I’d say I am decent at school, B student in Honors and AP classes. When I'm not playing games I play Soccer for my school in the fall and baseball in the spring for my school as well. I don’t like change, but only when it is necessary I will change things. Many of you would know I was the Taliban Allah from late April to July, and I had a blast meeting all sorts of new people. If I do land the job, obviously I would main Army, but if not I will continue to help out IJU in any capacity I can.

Why would you like to take ahold of Army (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): I would like to take ahold of Army because I would like a change of scenery for once. For most of my time on the server, I have played on the Afghan side of things, not really playing on a US War Faction. Now, I would not call myself power hungry due to this, seeing as I am currently a Sergeant in Army, but I’d think it would be nice to find a home.

What are the responsibilities that you would give yourself, as a GA?:
    The main responsibility of a General of the Army on this server is to make sure that 1.) Your faction has a good enough amount of players at a given time in the day (obviously lower players at times when many people are at work/school, and more players when people are home at night) and 2. Make sure those players are happy, with constant tryouts, sims, training, etc. This would be the main responsibility if I were to receive GA.

What are some changes you would like to make to Army?: Well, I wouldn’t make a change right off the bat. I would probably first do interviews of all WO1+ and try and find 4 generals that I can work with to help solidify the player base of Army, and then have a chat with these Generals to go over anything that we think would need to be changed and go on from there.

Do you understand, we can disqualify you, simply based off ban records, and previous offenses?: Yes.

Do you understand that failure to keep up activity, can result in a removal entirely of your rank?: Yes.

Dillan likes this.
  2. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

-1, I’m sorry, I just don’t personally see you being fit for the spot.

3. tgon95

tgon95 Addict

-1 i luv u man but we are trying to make army better not worse

WarmPupper likes this.
  4. Frosty

Frosty Homesick Abortion

How so? Just curious.

5. Dillan

Dillan Sensitive & Thin-skinned

+1 honesty and integrity. Experience at the level of authority given. Well connected to the server.

Frosty likes this.
  6. noahpembleton2002

noahpembleton2002 Hardcore

This is a hard one, he was a ok Allah. Its just you have been inactive for like months now, you only get on time to time. However, This past month you have been active, its just I want you to STAY active.

But anyways, you got my +1. Just plz stay active! that was one of your downfalls.

Frosty likes this.
  7. Frosty

Frosty Homesick Abortion

My grades are stable and so my parents are OK with me doing homework and then playing, so absolutely.

8. noahpembleton2002

noahpembleton2002 Hardcore

Well, I just hope it stays like that man, Don't go play .........;)

Frosty likes this.
  9. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Addict

+1 until baseball season starts

Mel Ester and Frosty like this.
  10. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Addict

+1 obvious good canidate that has experience in leading

Frosty likes this.
  11. Raul

Raul Hardcore

When frosty put the time in as Allah he did fine. Although it declined towards the end, he did a mediocre to decent job of leading Tali, depending on your outlook.

It’s a +1 from me, good luck frosty.

Frosty likes this.
  12. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

Needs to be A+ at all times and running Tali is waaaay different than US, we can't bring someone in who has no idea how US works at all. It's simply not right. Especially when we have current officers in Army trying to get up in those ranks, we can't just let someone who was Allah because the other Allahs either massed or left. Sorry but huge -1. This simply cannot be a thing until he lives the way Army works.

13. Ebichu

Ebichu Hardcore

+1.Seeing as he already has experience leading a faction for a long time (I think...)and plays baseball he seems to be a good candidate also seeing that he is also a MP CWO and HAQN WO.Good luck Frosty

Frosty likes this.
  14. Frosty

Frosty Homesick Abortion

Not what happened, unfortunately.
    I was given Allah by Hosn once he made AFG Supreme

15. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

Straight up, my experiences with you when you were leading before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.