[DENIED] James R Tanner's GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by tanner, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:10 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanner

tanner NLR

Name: James R Tanner
    SteamID ? : STEAM_0:1:118887343
    Hours on: 11A MAJ James R Tanner has played for 484:18:00.
    How active can you be on the server?:i'm one of the most Active people on the sever about 2-5 hours week days 6+ hours weekends and school breaks
    Recommendations?: Vivianne
    Have you received any bans, if so, what for?:No
    Are you a staff member or have been one? : Mod
    List Officer Ranks held, including faction affiliated (Highlight highest in green): Army Major
    About yourself? (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): My name is Tanner I am a old player who returned about 3-4 months ago be for then I used a different steam account that I gave away to a friend (resigned from SAS before then) my old rank in SAS was 2LT but have no proof of that just my word. As far as what I do, I go to high school and am in the IT program I have always be good with computers and get an A in most my classes. I am a Quick writer so I can get on for a lot of my free time I will have this large amount of playtime for about 6-7 months after that I half to start a job where I build computers this is subject to change but as far as I’m aware this is my calendar there is not much about me but I am a vary open person so if you have any Questions I will be 100% honest during the interview process if I get to that point.

Why would you like to take ahold of Army (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): I would like to hold the Rank of GA because Army is the only faction that I truly put forth all of my effort besides SAS but that was a long time ago I wish to make Army the best faction and am willing to use all my resources given to me to better the faction in any way I can may this be training to get them ready for Green beret to a complete rewrite of army Doc’s I will use everything I have to make army the best faction it can be I know I kind of sound like Conway but to be honest I think he was a great GA and did a lot of good thing for the faction so I think I can be just as good or better than him for Army.

What are the responsibilities that you would give yourself, as a GA?: my goal As GA would be to meet up to the reputation of the GA’s that came before me I know that it’s cheesy but i think that some of the GA's that came before me set the foundation that will help me be am successful GA
    What are some changes you would like to make to Army?: I would work with army and green beret to help make Army the most respected base faction by strengthening Teamwork, Respect to other factions, and the bond with base Army and Green Beret (not merge). other things i would do is bring back the old WO rank like WO1 CW2 CW3 CW4 CW5 and restate OCS in a more uniformed Way so we have better officers and not People who abuse there power or don't know what to do. i would also like to make like a WOCS where just before you become a WO you get some formal training about what you job is how to lead squads and do more advanced training sessions with enlisted
    Do you understand, we can disqualify you, simply based off ban records, and previous offenses?: yes
    Do you understand that failure to keep up activity, can result in a removal entirely of your rank?: yes

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 3:28 AM
  2. bishopil

bishopil Addict

-1 for now, this can be changed.

Your plans as GA don't really explain what you want to do with Army. The changes to Army is also a little iffy and undefined.

Edit: +1

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 3:40 AM
  3. tanner

tanner NLR

bishopil likes this.
  4. PrisonNightmare

PrisonNightmare Godlike

Since when could a major apply for the rank of GA?

> Logic

At the VERY least you should be a Brigadier General in the US Army. But wat do I kno am dead

¯\_ツ_/¯

5. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity There is no way. Staff Member

6. tanner

tanner NLR

there is only 1 gen and he is in Australia so there is not much choice on who

7. PrisonNightmare

PrisonNightmare Godlike

8. Ebichu

Ebichu Hardcore

One of the most active players my ass lmao.+1 From what ive seen from you is that your a hardworking and mature officer that can be a good candidate for the GA position.I don't see how working on our teamwork would make US and GB the most respected but i'd like to see what you can do with that idea.You bring up GB a lot in here when we are talking about army GA we should not have to worry about them.That's like saying that MARSOC start babysitting navy.At same time I dont know what we are doing with GB rn but that was just what I thought were some interesting topics in the app.Good luck Tanner

9. tanner

tanner NLR

i think that we need good teamwork with all army base factions and this is something all Army needs to know

10. Ebichu

Ebichu Hardcore

Yeah ur right I did not think it about it that way considering im tired as fuck and I can't think straight so im gonna stay with my +1 thanks for clarifying that and yet again good luck

11. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Addict

-1 Minge/No real major leadership skill
    Also yesterday as staff when we were having a serious sit you refused to leave and kept running in the sit minging. Wait till you hit a higher rank and mature before making a GA type commitment

12. tanner

tanner NLR

as far as that sit i ran around the room one time before you asked me to leave then all i did was sit in the wall and Wait for the next sit
    and how do i not have leadership skills? i lead DB do Sims, Tryouts, and am in the works on new MT doc's so?

13. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Addict

Sorry man I just don't see you fixing US for the good US needs someone Mature and has good Leadership skill and previous knowledge of leadership

14. tanner

tanner NLR

you do know the reason of this App is the lack of people like that so we need new leaders

15. noahpembleton2002

noahpembleton2002 Hardcore

+1
    • Great guy
    • Good leader
    • Active

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.