[DENIED] James R Tanner's GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by tanner, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Godlike

+1, Tanner or Slayer would be my picks for GA.

2. Strike6066

Strike6066 Sleepy

+1
    Amazing Leader, I see him on a lot, and he is a generally good person.

3. sam ☻

sam ☻ Barista Chink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+1
    Him and Slayer were both people who immediately come to my mind for GA. They're responsible, mature, and have the leadership qualities that is needed for GA.

4. tropic

tropic Member

Huge +1 would love to you in this position.
    You immidiately came to mind when apps were open.

5. Kamlane915

Kamlane915 NLR

+1, ever since I've known you, you have wanted to do what is best for this faction. Hopefully you can do that as GA

6. Bradazz

Bradazz NLR

-1 Im sorry tanner, but when i was initially promoted to CPT you complained to Conway about it, because i was promoted before you. BUT is a good moderator and since he got the job as staff has improved a bit.

Edit +1 claims he has learned something as a 1LT, and an my opinion as staff. Good luck to you

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  7. tanner

tanner NLR

@Bradazz as far as that i'm concerned that was months ago but as far as complaining that was because i was a officer for the first time in over a year and assumed we were on even grounds as far as promotions that was one of the many things i needed to learn as an 1LT something i know now

8. Ductape 1

Ductape 1 NLR

Smashing that +1 on GA
    A very determined officer of army who only does seek for what's best of the faction he has been grinding so hard in. Respectable, honorable, and a fun guy to be around with, but makes sure rules are not meant to be broken. Strikes down hard on mingles dissing other factions and his true intentions are shown clear by the amount of time he has put into the army faction.

10/10 would smash the +1 button again

9. Vedix

Vedix Newbie

+1
    good leader
    nice
    on all the time

10. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

I don’t think I’d call something of that matter a “complaint”, I think that he was probably just expressing concerns he had in which there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Anyways, +1. I’ve seen you in game before and from what I saw your probably one of the better candidates out of the others who are not.

11. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity There is no way. Staff Member

[ACCEPTED]
    I'm pleased to tell you, that you will be moving on to the interview stages of this application process. You will have until tomorrow midnight to contact me, if I end up not on tomorrow (for whatever reason that may pop up) You will be given an extra day to get a hold of me. The only problem I had with this application is that you didn't clearly list your plans, but in the interview stage, I will ask you to clearly state is concisely, as it may help in a verbal interaction to get your thoughts out.

12. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity There is no way. Staff Member

[DENIED]
    Despite this, it has been advised you become O-7+ your idea's unfolded and explained pushed the idea you're capable of said rank, but your ruggedness and refinement, pushes you back from capability from GA
    /me Salutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.