[DENIED] Jerry Mitchell - GA Application

Discussion in 'Army' started by Sneaky Goose, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dat Boi Soap

Dat Boi Soap Homesick Abortion

Personally I think any O-11 rank needs to be active throughout the week. I think you're a good leader jerry, but the GA should be on decently. I do like your leadership though. Good luck!

2. noahpembleton2002

noahpembleton2002 Hardcore

3. tanner

tanner NLR

-1 i'm sorry man i like you and all but you not active enough to be GA in my opinion if you become more active then you would make a great GA but ad of right now -1

4. ULT_SLAYER

ULT_SLAYER NLR

+1
    Any and all interactions I have had with you in the past have been nothing but a positive experience for me. You have the kind of leadership that inspires others to improve themselves. Seeing how you act and treat the enlisted helped me shape up my own leadership qualities. Inactivity or not, there would be no better GA.

5. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

Disclaimer: This is not a + or - don't take it as one, its honest advice from an officer to officer
    Speaking from experience, this works when you've got plenty of officers on like 24/7, Marines did it when the "Big Update" came out, witch it worked for the 1st week, then MDIAs lost interest and no one was being promo'd to CPL even though they needed it.

6. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Godlike

Jerry you are a great guy, but activity is the biggest concern. If you prove you can be active like a GA should, I will change my answer but, based on activity -1. (GooseNation rules)

7. Bradazz

Bradazz NLR

+1 this man is my inspiration. As long as he gets active he is going to be a good GA

8. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Yeah.. no, he may be incredibly active on the weekends, but I don't think that is nearly sufficient to lead the Army. I'll be very concerned if this is accepted.

D3AD likes this.
  9. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

Definitely understandable.

I do want to point out that I had this same schedule with MP and although I was only physically present on the server on weekends, I spent a lot of my time on the forums and the roster looking through for any player reports and checking on what needed to be addressed. I also had some great officers help me by keeping me in the loop with any rule changes and news updates.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 6:44 PM
    LittleG likes this.
  10. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity There is no way. Staff Member

[DENIED]
    I'm sorry but you will not be moving on to the interviewing stage of this process. It is undoubtedly clear that someone who made it to Lieutenant General within Base Army, and held Leader for Military Police for months and shaped the way its run even after your resignation, that you'd be a great fit to run this faction. But sadly, your current levels of activity is not much to boast, and we do need an active leader to not only find ways to keep the entry levels of Army entertained, but to manage them too!

I'm sorry my Goose friend, as much as I love you, I cannot accept this application for an interview stage.

Sneaky Goose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.