{DENIED} NationalGamers - Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by NationalGamers, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NationalGamers

NationalGamers Clickbait's Butt Buddy

Name:

1MD 1stSgt NationalGamers

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:165032123

14 (Perms from Garnet)

Warns:

Country of residence:

United States

Timezone:

EST

How much time do you have on the server?

204:55:43

Do you own a Microphone:

[YES
    /NO]

Referral(s):

None

About yourself:

I'm a very relaxed guy, I enjoy playing both Military Roleplay and Dark Roleplay. I've had tons of past experience as a staff member, and I enjoy helping people out. My goal as a staff member has always been to make the community a safer and better enviorment which I believe from my dedication I'm able to do so. On Military Roleplay, I enjoy training new recruits into becoming Marines. During my free time, I enjoy talking with friends, cleaning, and making new friends. Outside of Garrys Mod, I enjoy cooking, listening to music, exercising, hanging out with my friends, and making new friends.

Past experiences as staff:

I've never been staff on a Military Roleplay server, however I've been staff on a few Dark Roleplay server. I have been a Administrator on Wolven Territory, which I ended up quitting due to the lack of interest in the server. I'm currently a Lead Moderator on Garnet's Dark Roleplay Sever.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe I should be choosen over other applicants because I'm a very relaxed guy and whenever I become heated, I'm able to remain calm. Secondly, I am a day/night time staff which I'm usually online until 11:00 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST on the weekdays which means I will be a very dedicated staff member. Thirdly, the only game I really play is Garry's Mod which means I won't get hooked up on other games. I have read the MOTD and staff rules numerous times, which means I'm very fimilar with the server rules and staff rules. Whenever it comes down to communication, I am a very respectful and I have great communicational skills. I also am a very friendly guy meaning I could help attract many new players around the server, and I'm very active within the forums and Teamspeak. I believe this job also fits well for me as I've gotten used to the community, and I'm friends with quite a few friends. I'm also a non-bias person meaning if my friend, or a family member came on here and broke a rule I wouldn't hesitate to punish them myself. I'm also a very mature player, and I am able to make friends very easily. Finally, I'm not a staff member who just attempts to hit their quota and then quit, or is just desperate for promotions. I'm a staff member who takes sits, quotas, and the job as a responsibility and would be willing to go beyond my quotas. I have over 2000 hours on Garry's Mod, which means I have tons of experience, and I'm on Garry's Mod everyday for around 3-8 hours.

Did you read the staff rules:

NationalGamers

(Perms to apply from Garnet)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. Wasdin | GarnetGaming.net

Wasdin | GarnetGaming.net Member

+1 - cool guy and has perms to apply at 14 and duel staff

NationalGamers likes this.
  3. Gotham

Gotham Newbie

This needs your steam ID

4. NationalGamers

NationalGamers Clickbait's Butt Buddy

Edited.

Updates:

- SteamID added

5. Donoduck

Donoduck Member

+1 good guy, and not a scrub/nerd

NationalGamers likes this.
  6. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Mass RDMer

No real need for someone to be duel staffing on MRP right now. We have a pretty large sized roster and the people that do get accepted would main MRP staff. Maybe if we had a smaller roster it would be OK but right now I cant bring myself to let someone in who wouldn't have the 100% dedication to staff on MRP. MRP and DRP work very differently we don't get 100 sits every 30 minutes, MRP is how do I put it "less cancer" and maybe if youre lucky a total of 10 sits will come through every hour. Your age doesn't help too, All I see coming out of this is you grinding too hard too fast and burning yourself out and end up resigning.

7. Aristocrat

Aristocrat Joker

8. XplodingU

XplodingU Dumpster Baby

9. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

10. tropic

tropic Dumpster Baby

-1 I wont let you National.

Really no point in staffing on both servers, kinda goes against the whole you can only staff on this server rule.
    Youre a great member of the DRP staff team but i think you should dedicate all your time to getting that juicy admin promo.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  11. Kamlane915

Kamlane915 Member

-1, although he has improved a bit. I can’t get over the fact you cursed me out for banned your friend for mass. What you said went something along the lines of: “YOU’RE A FAGGOT CUNT YOU CANT DO THAT”

12. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity Local Horse Fucker Staff Member

you need to put reasons to back your -1

13. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

14. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

AustinDatDude likes this.
  15. Flacko

Flacko Crippling Depression

-1 don't really think mrp needs more staff and, you'd be devoting 99% of your daily life to gmod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.