[DENIED] Nick Crompton's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Nick Crompton, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Crompton

Nick Crompton NLR

Ingame Name: Bekirokatan
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115716616
    Warns: 0
    Timezone: Eastern
    Playtime?:116:21:18
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
    Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff:I Have been a well respected staff member on a Dark rp and a military rp server

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: The Reason Why i should be chosen is because sometimes i see A lot of rdmers and prob blockers and many more but the admins are afk and many people get pissed off for that reason and start to leave the server. I want to be that admin that is always on and not afk, i want to be that admin that is taking reports, I want to be the admin who keeps garnet gaming dark rp a fun and fair server for people to play in. The other reason why i should be chosen is because i have past experiences as a staff member on a dark rp and military rp and i know what it takes to be a admin specifically on this server. Another reason my i should be chosen to become staff is because i will take my time taking reports i wont just give a warn to the person who got reported because the reporter said so because i'm in a raid. i would ask for screen shots check for kos signs and check the logs for any proof before giving any sort of punishment to the person. I wont even play the game until i take every single report that people put i wouldn't care what situation i was in i would do my job i wouldn't go afk when there is a mass rdmer or prop blocker i will do what ever it takes ti do my job in this great server to keep it a fair and fun place for all.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.: Yes i have 5 or 6 times all for exceeding warn limit.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made 3 staff application a couple weeks back all of them denied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i will give almost all my time to this server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: i play soccer

Since i have been getting denied because all my warns i decided to take a little break from the server now im back and fresh and i hope ill stay like that since i have been inactive for a while i will try to make up all that time as a staff member {If i get accepted} if not i will still play this server normally and try again,

If i missed anything on the application i deeply apologize.

2. OG Yamagata Aritomo

OG Yamagata Aritomo Godlike

I don't even have to explain why...-1 obviously does not understand rules of the server or follow them.

3. McLovin

McLovin NLR

I said name a few not just one sorry I don't think you would read the reports if you dident even read my reply thoroughly.

I said what are a few of the reasons you got kicked for having to many warns.he said one

4. Nick Crompton

Nick Crompton NLR

what do you mean by reading reports

5. McLovin

McLovin NLR

When a player reports something they will have a description along with the report.the description will give you a heads up of what's going on before you bring them to a sit.

6. Nick Crompton

Nick Crompton NLR

i would definitely read it i even said it in the why should we choose you part that i would take my time with the reports

7. Aj The Creator

Aj The Creator Godlike

-1 reasons above

8. Nyx

Nyx AutoClicker Connoisseur

9. Nasty^

Nasty^ Dumpster Baby

10. FireHazard

FireHazard Godlike Staff Member

No. Next time don't get warned everyday leading up to your next staff application.
    [​IMG]

Nasty^ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.