Dobby’s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DOBBY, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOBBY

DOBBY Dumpster Baby

Name: Dobby

Warns:none at time of writing

Country of residence:USA

Timezone:Central

How much time do you have on the server?| SSO SLT Dobby Fedorov has played for 362:54:17.

Do you own a Microphone: [YES/NO]yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Brandon, Cameron

About yourself: [Minimum 1 paragraph]Hello my name is Dobby. I’m 15 years old and a freshman in high school. I enjoy playing video games, chess, hanging out with friends, and building computers. My two favorite games are Fortnite and Gmod. I have a physical disability called Arthrogryposis. I go to therapy weekly for my disability. I have good grades in school and I am very responsible. I joined garnet gaming in March of 2017 and I've been playing ever since and I am very dedicated to the server. In July of 2017 I built my first PC and I've been in love with computers ever since. I recently had surgery on my back and I'm making a full recovery. I go see a consoler every two weeks to help with my anxiety, I also take meds to help with this. I have 5 IRL friends that I play DND with weekly. My steam ID is, STEAM_0:0:121666450. So that's pretty much my life.

Past experiences as staff: [optional] Mod on a SCP breach server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 1 paragraph] I feel I should be chosen over other applicants because, I like to help others, and I am responsible., and i am mature. First I like helping people. When somebody asks me for help or a question, I always try to in the best way I can. As I staff member I will help people by, handling sits, answering questions, and generally making sure everyone is happy. Second I am responsible. If given work to do or asked to do something I always do it. As a staff member I will, fulfill my quotas, do any work a higher up assigns me, and fulfill my other duties as a staff member. third i am mature. i know when to joke around and when not to. i act serious when i need to but i still like to have fun. as a staff member i will always act serious when doing staff duties and in staff meetings. I also think I should be chosen because I have past experience as a server staff(all be it a different game mode). Having past experience will help a lot because I can look back and see what I did then to get an idea of what I should do now. I am also unbiased. Because I am unbiased I won't favor any one person, only using given evidence in sits/reports. Overall I should be a staff member because I want to make garnet gaming a better place in the best way I can. Thank you and I hope you will consider me

Did you read the staff rules: Dobby

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

YES YES YES +1
    Honestly Dobby is the most nicest person on the server and even though he might seem a little younger hes really mature, havent ever seen him cause any Drama of any sort.

Add me to referrals (Cameron)

3. CrazyKidd

CrazyKidd Hardcore

+1 he is very active and a very nice person

4. Crin

Crin Addict

I really want to +1 this Dobby, but just last week I remember you talking about you not being that active anymore because of some IRL stuff? Is that stuff finished with or not happening anymore?
    -1 For the time being.

5. Aristocrat

Aristocrat irrelevant

6. Tayler

Tayler Crippling Depression

[​IMG]
    The "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" is extremely lack luster. You repeated your main points in your examples, more than likely to extend the section for the 1 paragraph minimum.
    Just really repetitive. I'm going to have to -1 seeing as you're application is very lack luster and your reasonings are generic and bland. I know you're a nice guy, but you're application isn't good.

bishopil likes this.
  7. Josh 3

Josh 3 Dumpster Baby

You really need to beef up that application.

8. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

You're a good kid, but I don't see you as being a suitable staff member. As Tayler said, your staff app is lack luster and it demonstrates to me that you aren't 100% into becoming staff. Or if you are, it seems that you would do a half-assed job. -1

9. Vibe

Vibe Dumpster Baby

-1 I agree with Tayler's statement, but I'm going to expand it a bit. The about me section of the app is relatively short with incomplete sentences and even a sentence literally just saying your steam ID. I feel like if this was any other player besides dobby the -1 would be flying in to beef up the app. You're a really nice player and pretty cool to talk to but I don't think you would be a suitable fit for the staff team.

10. DOBBY

DOBBY Dumpster Baby

i added some more to the "why should we choose you" section.

11. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

-1 had to make sure this was a joke and if it was in Shitpost central.Absolutely all encounters I have had with you whether it be in game or *Gulp* TinyChat.Back when you were in 55th you were basically a dick.And yeah yur app is pretty fukin repetitive bringing up the same points such as helping people.

12. *Madison*

*Madison* Dumpster Baby

Didn't
    Didn't have to be rude with the post.

-1 until you fixed you're app

13. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Just stating my opinion on him to make my point.Get over it nurd.

14. -1 I feel like I rarely see you on, you're a nice dude. But this app is lack luster.......... Fix it and maybe +1

15. DOBBY

DOBBY Dumpster Baby

Yes it's taken care of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.