Duel - Full Resignation

Discussion in 'Administration' started by Duel, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Shrugger

Shrugger Mass RDMer

Duel, even though you raped me in wars. You were one of the smartest and knowledge AFG mains I had the pleasure of knowing. Good luck on life and I hope to see you again.
  2. Duel

Duel Swashbuckler

What that basically says is what I've already said, I went to try and commit the most I could on the server. But when I did and I looked around at what you needed,you had all the bases covered. I made that under the assumption that there were still ways to go, but honestly, you're at such a good point with this community that there really isn't much I can do.

I meant everything I sent you in that pm when I typed it. I never had it on my mind to leave when I typed it, but the thought came in pretty quickly after that. A lot of people can tell you I'm pretty fickle with decisions,and I make them on the spot at times, I've probably come on and off reserves half a dozen times. I hope you don't think that this post contrasting with the one I sent you makes me less genuine, because I do mean both from the heart.

Sorry if it made you feel a bit suspect or what not with me, and sorry for not necessarily carrying out those intentions I had when I typed to you.
  3. The.Batman

The.Batman Human Resources Director

Thank you for your service. /me Salutes
  4. Crin

Crin Godlike

5. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

You did a lot for the community! Thanks for all your help on Afghan and the server! Your wheelchair will be encased in a shrine for the rest of GG MRP eternity best of luck in college.
  6. ItsTJxx

ItsTJxx Jew

Was fun being in BLKGRD months ago with you. I know we haven’t talked in a while but you were a good friend and a leader, good luck with everything you do, hope you can come back one day :)