Emergency Nuristan V3 Update

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Welp, alot of people are experiencing issues with mounting the content, and they'd be downloading a broken BSP from our FastDL servers, which doesn't at all surprise me considering how bad our web-host is currently. I'm going to be re-releasing the map with a different mounting process, so if you guys have experienced any issues, these issues better be posted here ASAP.
    Margarit Cotty likes this.
  2. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

I heard some people were having errors all over the map, the Pink and black errors
  3. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

PS these issues don't include "I SEE PURPLE CHECKERS" that is exactly what is being fixed. I'm looking for anything related to the map itself.
  4. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

You just had to beat me to it...

Muslims 1 Jews 0
  5. tropic

tropic Hardcore

the map doesnt have a spetz how am i supposed to do tryouts?
  6. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

And enjoy a doubled-warning for Shitpost. You kids really need to learn to distinguish between serious threads and non-serious threads.
    Fox Angel likes this.
  7. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

If you’re talking about map issues and haven’t already fixed the floating trees in front of ATTC, you should. Niggas can prone under there and they aren’t able to be shot from the front.
  8. ItsTJxx

ItsTJxx Jew

I feel like the map is kinda dark, I think a lot of people would like if it would be brighter with more light
    Aristocrat likes this.
  9. DragonGaming

DragonGaming Hardcore

I don’t know if this has been fixed but every now and hen the whole map gets reall shadowy( aka a lot of fucking shadows) and it drops me down to about 5 FPS or crashes
  10. Crin

Crin Godlike

Tfw you still haven’t even played V2 yet cause of school and there’s already problems. But anyways, will you revert back to the Nuristan V1 map until you can fix the issue?
  11. n1njan30

n1njan30 Addict

issues I've seen so far, just from a gameplay POV, map is a little darker than expected, the US DB doors make you spawn inside one another, causing a huge pileup of people, maybe make a couple different spawn points when entering/exiting, the duel system decides that sometimes, your duels last only 1 second, causing you to load in, pull out your weapon, then draw. Kinda hard to have fun with that. This is all I've seen so far. at least, issue wise.
  12. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

I'll take a look niggy, thank you

Nothing I can do about a PC that is unable to run a basic Garry's Mod map my dude

When you're referrin to DB doors, you're talking about the position they're teleported to, correct?

Weird, i've been getting told the opposite. Are you sure that's not just what you want?
    Crin and bishopil like this.
  13. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

It is I think the lighting is fine
    Only other issue is ammo crates and Vehicle NPC, do you have to add them or could shepard? And the /roof commands are broken on Head Admin not sure about other ranks though
  14. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

Those can be added by an SA I think. Also not top priority since the map isn’t fixed yet.
  15. DragonGaming

DragonGaming Hardcore

I get 150+ FPS at all times. I’m saying it randomly gets super shadowy and drops down to about 10 fos