Emergency Nuristan V3 Update

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Like, your map entirely just .. randomly gets shadowy?

These are manually placed down/fixed, unrelated to the map.

So far i've made the following adjustments:
    Map is 20% brighter
    A few trees in front of ATTC have been pushed further into the ground
    Ambient lighting is 33% brighter
    Shadow resolution is 50% lower
    Ethan or koolguy001 and ItsTJxx like this.
  2. Tayler

Tayler Mass RDMer

It's a bit dark to me too. Especially when you're in the town and are in construction and shit. I'd say just stick with daytime or maybe a little past morning time
  3. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

The intended purpose of the map is to be somewhat dark outdoors, and require a flashlights when in buildings like construction, and that won't change too much, however, as stated above I did raise brightness by 20%
    Margarit Cotty and Crin like this.
  4. DragonGaming

DragonGaming Hardcore

Yes about every 20-30 min everything gets way darker. It’s mainly in town but has happened other places as well.
  5. Crin

Crin Godlike

Leave it darker. I think it’ll add a whole new fun perspective to clearing out town.
    Renaird likes this.
  6. Homast

Homast Crippling Depression

All of the doors are un-claimed
    Would like to see Marine Drill instructor/Officer Army Drill instructor/Officer and MP be allowed to Lock/Unlock the Recruit room Doors.
    As for the Other doors in the base, Outpost Doors I'd like for SOC group Commander classes to be able to Lock and unlock those
    The front gate of US has some weird pavement, 3 sections all have different elevations and It's kinda weird.
    Maybe add just a little bit more to US OP / Afghan OP, Because 1 tent, a Radio tower, and the meeting building leave it looking empty for such a large space.
    No other qualms with the map other than what I had mentioned. Issa gud one (Except my computer can't record on it without crashing)
  7. I like how Afghan OP is currently, I got Garnet to remove the extra tent in Afghan OP because it caused too much clutter near the main exit/entrance of Afghan OP.

I would also add specific things you would like to see in US OP / Afghan OP, because that would provide Garnet with better reasoning/motive to actually go through with your request.
  8. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker Staff Member Owner

I just know I randomly crash, which hadn't happened before the /last/ maps update
    tgon95 likes this.
  9. Homast

Homast Crippling Depression

Probably a Watch tower would be nice to serve as an extra Vantage point.
  10. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

SA's have to fix that in-game.
  11. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker Staff Member Owner

I can fix that BUT I'll set doors to certain classes ownership, and they can't lock them soooooo
  12. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

Consistently crashes after a set time, no vehicle npc, duel npc is in T form.
  13. Wait, I just read that again. The sniper towers were removed from both OPs?
  14. Do you even R P?

Do you even R P? Niceme.me

Do you use overwolf for ts? If so stop using it.
  15. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

Do doors correlate to optimization issues?