Fark's Mod App :D

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by fark, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YeetMeister

YeetMeister Member

I've played with you tons. However, I think it's best if you try and mature a little more. You do minge quite a bit and I've seen you get into beef with someone in OOC. -1
    Nothing personal, though.

2. Trippyy

Trippyy NLR

I was playing with you yesterday.]Sorry if this offends you, but you're honestly quiet selfish. You raid bases of new players, knowing that they can't do anything against your donator weapons and destroy their printers only to make yourself feel good. Honestly, if you were mod, I would avoid you at all costs. Why? When someone unknowingly breaks a little rule, you spam in chat for that person to get banned. You always want to start or provoke anger in players, I've seen this multiple times in ooc. Sorry, but unless you fix your behaviour. I'm keeping this at a -1.

3. .br0ken

.br0ken Dumpster Baby

I like you fark but all those bans scare me, Nothing personal but -1.

Margarit Cotty, Wendell and Trippyy like this.
  4. Do you even R P?

Do you even R P? C.E.O. of Nice Meme Inc.

Pfft if you think those bans are heavy...

5. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

Raiding lower powered people aren't selfish it's being smart why would you wanna have a challenge against powerful people instead of an easy run through with noobs I mean it's a dick move but it's called being smart

6. |ExT| Poseidon

|ExT| Poseidon Godlike

Im pretty sure every single staff member raid "noob" bases. Why the hell would I raid a base that is really hard to raid to just wait 5 minutes? No you raid the bases that are easier to get a payout from.

7. Wendell

Wendell Member

Thats what i do i run in there with a Ares Shrike and i gun them down and steal the printers

8. |ExT| Poseidon

|ExT| Poseidon Godlike

lmao I dont know who wouldnt

9. OG Yamagata Aritomo

OG Yamagata Aritomo Crippling Depression Staff Member

Denied
    Feel free to re-apply in 3 days and with a better reputation on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.