[Fully Closed][MRP Police Factions] Application Format

Discussion in 'Administration' started by Phantom, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

I was thinking on designating like a couple SGTs, MSGTs, and a lieutenant just for the sake of authority and RP. However, they shouldn't be ordering each other around or coming up with BS protocols without consulting me first.
    Sneaky Goose likes this.
  2. Canadian Toast

Canadian Toast good for inspiration, aren't I?

How long will the application process be open? I'd like to apply but I'm concerned that it may be affected by the fact that I'm going to be inactive for another week.
  3. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Applications are already closed due to all spots being filled. They may be reopened if I decide there is a need for more MP/ANP.
  4. エリーゼ

エリーゼ Dumpster Baby

GL to those who want to be MP/ANP (^w^)
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  5. Man I wish this wasn't posted on Christmas eve, I really loved it when I was in MP with the old MP Crew! Do you have an idea on when applications might be open? Would be nice to apply when I get back on Sunday :)
  6. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

May reopen them soon.
  7. Can't wait man, I can't wait. Just gotta hit the train on Sunday and download the new map. Also how is mp with the new map? Do they really have more to do?
  8. Could you tag me if you reopen the applications? I would like to apply if they are reopened. If not, I will do my best to check this thread daily :)
  9. Aristocrat

Aristocrat irrelevant

If you need an early morning MP tag me
  10. Like my OG PrisonNightmare said, nobody plays a police faction for fun. Why even have a strict process because the people you do induct into those factions will more than likely kill them with either inactivity or by just abusing. And those who want to join are obviously the only ones who want to join. Therefore dismissing the abusive ones, the ones who wanted to be police, will be replaced with who exactly?

Edit: I guess 4-5 people in a police faction is cool and since there's no leaders, ranks, progression, I'm pretty confident in saying this isn't the best idea. Application processes never worked.
  11. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Papa Jester likes this.
  12. You'll see don't worry.
  13. This would be great since there is nothing to do during no war time
  14. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Brandon (Untitled4k) [MRP] Human Resources Member

Thank you for re opening we will hopefully have more good able MP's
  15. When will the application process close?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.