Future of Police Factions

Discussion in 'Factions and Regiments' started by Sneaky Goose, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duel

Duel Nice Guy

There are two routes you can take with a police faction.

1. Modify the rules so that weak warnable offences are now handled in an RP scenario,and not via staff. This would take some reforming to do with the rules set up for police factions, but right not their entire purpose is negated and replaced with staff and officers; they're a joke.

2. Remove them altogether. I don't personally think this should be the first option, but this might be route suitable for those who're fuckboys about rule breaking and want people to be warned,or in unbiased terms, keeping chaos in check via more power through staff.

I was going to make a suggestion on how rules can be tweaked to benefit the police subfactions, but I wanted to hear more on what people thought about it before hand

bishopil likes this.
  2. HarryC

HarryC Hardcore

*inhales
    Alright so the MP / ANP seems to have a constant problem within leadership and this is to be said for numerous reasons, Often times when I get on a server it seems as though there aren't that much MP / ANP on to begin with and when they are on its usually low ranked MP members who are simply trying to earn money by finding a way to arrest someone the easiest way possible before a war starts. I have never seen ANP but they have the similar Issue that the MP does when it comes to this. If MP / ANP wants to be fixed some people who are willing to hold them selves accountable for what happens within the faction. Without active leaders its hard for someone to stay motivated as people won't see something beneficial that they would get. Perhaps a new condition that could be added whilst being in the MP / ANP is perhaps increasing the pay check. This should motivate more people to stay on MP / ANP. The training quality that the MP / ANP gets seems lackluster as they seem to that people will get arrested for things perhaps someone shouldn't get arrested for. If these things can be improved then the MP / ANP can be a lot better.

kamihd51 likes this.
  3. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

We already tried suggesting that but that would require MP/ANP to be a main faction, which GNut does not want to happen.

4. Shrimp

Shrimp No Life Goals

garnet said they wont be fully reimplemented until new map, in which they will have a greater purpose. for now, meme job

bishopil likes this.
  5. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

We removed the hierarchical system in police factions for a reason. Keep them dead.

Duel and Shrimp like this.
  6. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

Dead it is then! Mind locking this thread?

7. HarryC

HarryC Hardcore

Press F to pay respect

8. gambler01dyer

gambler01dyer Godlike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.