GA Application (Last Choice)

Discussion in 'Army' started by WillFabricate, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillFabricate

WillFabricate Shephards #1 PonyBoy

Only use my application as a necessity people keep asking me to take it back because I was the "fun" GA, Personally I do not want to. But Will take on if it is needed, but I'm sure Shephard knows this since I'm always willing to fill the spot temporarily until someone competent and fit is found. I would rather see someone new have their chance at it.

Name: Gildarts Clive
    SteamID? : STEAM_0:0:94386854
    Hours on Server?: 11A COL Gildarts Clive has played for 3391:19:57.
    How active can you be on the server?: It depends really as shephard knows very well. My time consistently changes depending on work/life
    Recommendations?: Ill leave this blank if you want your name here post.
    Have you received any bans, if so, what for?: Never
    Are you a staff member or have been one? (state rank if applicable, highlight rank red if you are not staff anymore): Admin twice, Current Admin and HRStaff
    List Officer Ranks held, including faction affiliated (Highlight highest in green): | 11A GA Gildarts Clive 180A CW5 Gildarts Clive Tali CPT Toleration 75R CW5 Gildarts Clive |

About yourself? (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): I'm not sure if I can pull my pull ups on by myself dad, But I can try. My real name is Will, known by 4 Aliases on Garnet 1. ------- 2. Tolerartion 3. SnowFlake 4. Gildarts Clive. Out of game I am currently working two jobs to afford "bigboy" things. I ride BMX bikes as a hobby as well as play games definitely way better at that then shooting on a pc. I am a very kind person that likes to joke around, never to be actually mean.

Why would you like to take ahold of Army (3 ‘big boy’ sentences minimum): I would take it just because I know how it is meant to be run already, the transition would be flawless. I also have no motivation to "Change" the way army currently runs. Every time this happens it causes issues. If any changes will come with small increments. I also do not take giving out officer ranks lightly so good luck with your promos boys.

What are the responsibilities that you would give yourself, as a GA?: GA should not over power other generals, but to watch over them and other officers. GA should sit in a chair and be the "manager" of the faction making sure it runs smoothly and the generals are doing there job. ( which is to make sure the officers are doing theirs).
    What are some changes you would like to make to Army?: Zero currently, Like I stated above. If any Small gains nothing right out the gate issues are caused by this.

Do you understand, we can disqualify you, simply based off ban records, and previous offenses?: Yeah

Do you understand that failure to keep up activity, can result in a removal entirely of your rank?: Shit happens.

Would have liked to see Toxic hang around, I hope this aint another peer pressure issue

2. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Nah.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.