GMOD- COUNTER STRIKE STYLE SERVER?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BambooBob, Oct 11, 2017.

1. BambooBob

BambooBob Newbie

I would like to suggest that Garnet Gaming release CS server, meaning a Defuse/Competitive FPS style game. I think the GMOD community would eat this up. It doesn't need to be a nearly exact copy of CS GO or anything, but it could have the same or very similar mechanics with a different cosmetic system, different weapons, new maps, or whatever GarnetGaming decides to add. Fans of CS and FPS games, and even people that don't have CS that would like to give it a go, would probably want to play this. There are Halo and HL2 servers, and CS GO is a much more popular game in the PC community. Not only that, but there is are no servers to compete with. The server would probably be full of users.

2. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

Neutral

Sounds like a good idea and would be a change of pace for GG but it also might be hard to set up and keep balanced.

3. OrangeSkNinsOrange

OrangeSkNinsOrange Addict

Just go buy CSGO

4. BambooBob

BambooBob Newbie

True, It wouldn't be easy, but it has been done before, Garnet could get it done with time.

5. BambooBob

BambooBob Newbie

I play it on my friend's account from time to time, it is fun, but I wouldn't buy it for myself, I think I would rather see what the GMOD Community does with CS

6. Buffet

Buffet Hardcore

yea just buy csgo

7. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Addict

Sounds like you just want to play counter strike and you don't want to buy it lol

8. The.Batman

The.Batman Human Resources Director

lol no. This would never happen

9. BambooBob

BambooBob Newbie

I think if they made it right and innovated it a bit, it would would do real well. I also wonder when a server will step it up and take Gmod Tower's place, the community obviously showed that is an untapped market right now in Gmod.