IJU & HAQN Situation

Discussion in 'Islamic Jihad Union' started by Flurpasaur, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Bam

Bam Hardcore

He's been on everyday.

2. It's always the same probably because it is true. My main focus of 055 right now, so I am sorry, but I can't help out. 055/Tali is my home at the moment. If I were to suggest something to be done, I would take it slow. You won't see instant progress, but I would also suggest to start from the bottom. Focus on training new recruits and making those recruits battle ready with knowledge and good training from the few Officers left in the faction. I would go as far to say that the other Afghan factions should let IJU take priority in training if any IJU DIs are on. My opinion on it is that the enlisted are what make a faction relevant. Good Officers only mean anything if they have enlisted to teach, grow, train, and help.

3. Buffet

Buffet Hardcore

yea, we everyone and garnet was on

4. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

I would not mind taking care of IJU. I could try my best to revive it, but I should be able to considering I did the same with Sanders on GB. I've been here long enough to know how to keep a faction steady, and in the hands of good leadership.
    I'd remodel the whole faction, and outfit it with new guidelines and standards.

5. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Yikes I dont like the sound of that.Their is not much to fix but in my opinion I would bring back CW3 and do way more DI tryouts to actually revive the faction.

AustinDatDude likes this.
  6. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Mass RDMer

So you not understand that’s what we’ve being doing the whole time, People don’t want to join IJU they wanna join ALQ or TALI which is hard, you act like we don’t recruit but that’s because of the hardness of doing it 24/7 with the amount of people, My idea is to just give IJU to sped let him go his way while Haqqani go our way, Haqqani has no IRL relation to IJU it’s actually related to ALQ and Taliban but I guess no one did they’re research , it’s fine to not wanna come but suggesting things we’ve already done is repetitive and always happens. The past two GENs were not long term and either is slapdog based on what they said.

7. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Id like to make an apology real quick we already have a cw3 for IJU and HAQN sorry for that mistake

8. Oh, thank you for explaining the situation a bit more. I have also felt the lack of appeal in IJU. I wish you guys the best of luck on your decisions and path forward. I don't know if I still have the IJU DI whitelist, but if I do, I can see if I can train some recruits for it. Afghan works together, not against each other :)

9. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Mass RDMer

My bad to interrupt but changing the guidelines has already been done by the best of the best,

WarmPupper and Bam like this.
  10. Bam

Bam Hardcore

The faction doesn't need to be completely remodeled, just needs a Gen who knows what he's doing and is willing to stay long term.

WarmPupper likes this.
  11. Frosty

Frosty No Life Goals

So why don’t you guys compile a list of potential Generals and come up with the pros and cons for each person. Widdle the list down to about 2-3 people and then give the names to Shephard and Phantom.

WarmPupper and Phantom like this.
  12. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

13. Because, as they have said, there aren't enough Officers in IJU to nominate. Only one person has stepped forward stating they would like to attempt being GEN that isn't in IJU currently. Once they can get enough people who want to attempt to get GEN, they will probably do exactly what you said, as they already had that planned.

14. Frosty

Frosty No Life Goals

The list doesn’t have to be just IJU officers

15. Yes, but so far, only one non-IJU Officer has stepped forward asking for a chance to be GEN of IJU. I think they only have 3 potential candidates for GEN atm. They are already doing what you suggested though, I am pretty sure from what has been said.