Islamic Jihad Union Officer Application.

Discussion in 'Islamic Jihad Union' started by 오 Verse 오, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 오 Verse 오

오 Verse 오 Member

I will be opening these Officer applications as the officer that I have are a bit low in numbers.
    2LT - COL SPOTS ARE OPENED.
    Requirements:
    100 Hours +
    Good standing as an officer in the past
    Must be at least 15 Years of age.

In Game Name:
    What are your current ranks (List all)?
    How many hours do you have in game?:
    Past Officer Experience :
    What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue):
    Are you willing to main the faction?:
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU?(Minimum of 2 paragraphs):
    Do you accept being discharged if minging/officer feel the need to:
    *Perms from Shephard to accept 1-2 only*

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  2. (-@Gallilian@-)

(-@Gallilian@-) Member

In Game Name: Allen
    What officer rank would you like? I will be happy if i get anything.
    How many hours do you have in game?:570+
    Past Officer Experience :not on this server. I was a major on valkyre in the 16th heavy batalion and a general on a server that i forgot the name of it was a while back.
    What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue)On GG its CSM , but on other servers its Gen and Maj.
    Are you willing to main the faction?:Yes i am.
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU(Minimum of 2 paragraphs): i want to help out IJU beucase ive seen a lot more playes on Tali and Alq so i want to help the faction grow, if i were to be accepted i could easily help out IJU than if i were a WO , since i would have a lot more pover and a bigger responsability, that i am up for, I also want Afgan to grow since US gets a lot more numbers than afgan. I would also like to help the server to grow a bit, i have convinced a few of my friends to join GG, I could easyli convince them to join IJU if they would know that im an officer there. I would also like to improve the combat capabilatys of the current IJU members by freqvently hosting simms and training so that IJU would be more efficiant in battle than US . When i was Gen on the other server people always came up to me for advice how to do good how to reach the posdition i was in and i would always tell them work hard, never give up and keep trying, anyone can succed if they try hard enough.when i was Maj i use to train alot i used to encurage people i was very popular on that server not only by the lover ranks i was friends with gens even owners but sadly that server got taken down, now i wish to achive all that on GG i have grown attached to this server and i want to help out as much as i can. I may not be the best choice but i want to prove anyone that says othervise wrong, so please consider my application and if i need to improve it please say so.
    Do you accept being discharged ifminging/officer feel the need to:I do accept and am fully aware of what will happen if i dont do my job correctly.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  3. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Addict

Minimum of Two Paragraphs, and Nice officer experience though!

4. (-@Gallilian@-)

(-@Gallilian@-) Member

I have added more to my app. Thank you for the reply.

5. The REEPER

The REEPER NLR

In Game Name: IJU DI SGT REEPER
    What officer rank would you like? Any Rank I don't care i just want an officer rank if able to.
    How many hours do you have in game?: | 11B DS CW3 REEPER has played for 722:21:53.
    Past Officer Experience : i havent been an Officer but i have had a Cheif Warrent Officer 3
    What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue): idk what you mean but my highest is CW3 in Army.
    Are you willing to main the faction?: no i will Main Army but i will be in IJU
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU?(Minimum of 2 paragraphs): i would like to be an officer because first off you need to start somewhere. second i want to have more leadership to be a better CW3 or whatever rank. third i want Officer becuase its a Officer you get to command people. i can do some tryouts, whitelist, (blacklist if needed). And lastly i want to become an officer to feel more accepted as an IJU cause people just see me as a SGT (not a good enlisted Rank) i want to have leadership, help people and give people better gaming styles.
    Do you accept being discharged if minging/officer feel the need to: i i have to yes.

6. Tacocat

Tacocat Godlike

No -1

7. (-@Gallilian@-)

(-@Gallilian@-) Member

. Who gets the -1

8. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Addict

Why would we want you as an officer if your not going to main it?

9. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Addict

Wym and who

10. 오 Verse 오

오 Verse 오 Member

Denied. You are applying to gain what exactly? You said you aren't going to main it then don't apply for positions.

11. 오 Verse 오

오 Verse 오 Member

Denied. Havent see you on IJU at all these past couple of days, get active on it then you can reapply if the apps are still up.

(-@Gallilian@-) likes this.
  12. AlphA_

AlphA_ NLR

In Game Name: HAQN DI SSGT AlphA

What officer rank would you like?2LT or any position you feel fit ( COL would be great but i know thats probally not gonna happen )

What are your current ranks (List all)? 18X PVT, Tali SSGT, HAQN DI MSGT
    How many hours do you have in game?:270

Past Officer Experience : I was a 2LT in Delta Force during Grim and JT Swizzle's Reign and i was DEVGRU CWO2 ( not warrant officer apps ) I was did Lead the Army on Gaminglight for a while before i left.

What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue): Delta Force 2lt and DEVGRU CWO2

Are you willing to main the faction?: I am willing to transfer my focus to IJU yes
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU?(Minimum of 2 paragraphs): So im not pro terrorist in real life. But i love having fun and good experiences with no minges. IJU has shown that to me. I barely see any minge make it past CPL Making ( at least in my eyes ) the most elite entry faction on the entire server. I love all the IJU/HAQN Officers/Admirals. I haven't been in IJU that long but ive been on the server long enough to know how good the IJU are.
    From my lengthy past on US i realized one thing. The US may have numbers but the Afghan has skill and i believe its the officers and all the training that happens in afghan to make 1 afghan = 2 US ( besides elite factions ) I love hosting simms and helping people with pvp. I love doing tryouts and giving people opportunistic and resources to become the best they can be. I belive with my past expiriences and training in Delta Force and DEVGRU i could bring alot to the table when it comes to the IJu faction and helping all the IJU recruits and PVT's become better at not only pvp but having fun and not disrespecting their higher ups.
    Another thing that is important to me is having respect for you higher ups. if you dont respect the chain of command you shouldn't be in the faction you need to leave. The whole point of The chain of command is to listen to your higher ups.
    Concluding my app. I would love to see the IJU grow and as i have seen in the past few days ever since we added Marcus and a few other DI's we have been growing in numbers and i would like to help in any way i can with those numbers when the Generals are not present or they want me to take the weight off of their backs to help relive stress from the minginess and the disrespect of some people.

Do you accept being discharged if minging/officer feel the need to: Yes i know that in the past when i fell from DEVGRU ( i resigned ) it wasnt the smartest thing to do but i felt it had to be done and i know i havent had the best reputation since i switched to Taliban but ive been trying to rebuild it and help all the Afghan Factions

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  13. Snakeynaut

Snakeynaut Newbie

In Game Name: Snakeynaut
    What officer rank would you like? Any rank would be fine.
    What are your current ranks (List all)? HAQN SGT, Tali SSGT, GB SPC,
    How many hours do you have in game?: 158.
    Past Officer Experience : none
    What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue): SSGT
    Are you willing to main the faction?: Yes
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU?(Minimum of 2 paragraphs): I believe in my skills as a leader, and i want to move up in the afgan ranks. I believe i am skilled and experienced enough to host sims, lead DB if necessary, and demote or promote any troops, so that the overall quality of the players in the server improves making it a fun experience for anyone. I would also like to help the faction grow since it has less people than other Afgan factions. I will also host many sims and tryouts to improve the firepower of the faction, and i will teach the ins and outs of the map to all new recruits so that they will perform their very best in war. I will respect all troops (pvt and above), to show that the IJU is a strong, respected faction, while setting a good example for the troops. I will not hesitate to demote or blacklist someone if they Minge too much as to keep the quality of the faction and the server high. I fully believe in myself to accomplish these tasks to fullest and make IJU great(again).
    Do you accept being discharged if minging/officer feel the need to: Yes I can accept demotion without whining or crying about it.

14. Pump

Pump Mr Robot

+1 Would make a great officer, very active as well
    I would +1 due to great activity and overall great guy but no previous officer experience, so -1 for 2LT+ but +1 for WO1

15. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Addict

Edit:-1 your trying to get a officer positionAnd your new to IJU I would recommend working your way up for a bit!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.