Islamic Jihad Union Officer Application.

Discussion in 'Islamic Jihad Union' started by 오 Verse 오, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

Accepted. Drop your Commander spot on SWRP & will be placed to CPT.

Aj The Creator likes this.
  2. ✪ Fearless™

✪ Fearless™ Godlike

idk if he will do that, if so, I believe he will be a valuable officer!

3. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Mass RDMer

He already is in the spot

4. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

Islamic Jihad Union Officer Apps are now CLOSED!! @Phantom Please Lock

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  5. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Unlocked. Only 1 officer may be accepted.

Medinator likes this.
  6. Vibe

Vibe Dumpster Baby

In Game Name: Vibe
    What officer rank would you like? CPT
    What are your current ranks (List all)? HAQN-CPL, Green Beret-SPC, and ISI CDT
    How many hours do you have in game?: HAQN CPL Owl has played for 623:08:53.
    Past Officer Experience : I used to be a LtGen of the 55th brigade
    What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue):
    LtGen of 055, CSM of Rangers, and CSM of Taliban
    Are you willing to main the faction?: Yes
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU?(Minimum of 2 paragraphs):

Officers need to be cunning, respectful, and have gret leadership abilities. Throughout my career on MRP I have proven to have all of these traits by being on almost all elite factions as well. I have resigned from many factions because they didn't suit me however, I think HAQN is the place for me. Their current officers and generals really strike me as the perfect mixture of being likable but also strict. My one and only goal is to help my leader Verse make HAQN better than every other faction on this server. My amazing leadership and battle skills would be a great asset to HAQN and help Afghan win many wars.

I just resigned from my LTGen spot in the 55th brigade because it was turning into something I didn't like what it and their members are becoming. I dont want to see that happen to another faction with many members with such great potential. They HAQN only being able to have 20 players among their ranks give it a sort of feeling unique and very prestigious, their leaders being strict also add to that sense. I know as a HAQN officer I could bring all the pervious abilities and prowess that the current officers possess. Thank you for reading my application and taking the time out of your day to hear my reasoning for wanting to become a HAQN Officer.
    Almawt liljamie! -Vibe

Do you accept being discharged if minging/officer feel the need to: Yes

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  7. Dan

Dan good luck IDIOT

In Game Name: 1MD PFC Dan Gardner
    What officer rank would you like?: Above 2LT
    What are your current ranks (List all)?: Tali PVT, 1MD PFC
    How many hours do you have in game?: 300+
    Past Officer Experience : COL in IJU, CW2 ALQ, AFG Supreme Allahmah, Tali 2LT
    What is your highest rank achieved/Past ranks held?(Highlight highest green & past ranks blue): Highest Rank Allahmah, doesn't really count anymore so COL of IJU.
    Are you willing to main the faction?: Yup
    Why would you like to be an officer in IJU?(Minimum of 2 paragraphs): Have always loved the people in IJU. The IJU was my home when I first joined, being the first faction I ever tried out for, being accepted by the past General Hosn and Major Faust. In a few weeks I was a CSM, and then promoted to 2LT because of the hard work I put into the faction. IJU is very special to me because they taught me everything I know about MRP. I had a lot of positive experiences playing with everyone, and loved he efficiency of every member.
    When I was new to Garnet MRP, the IJU was the elite of the Afghan country. It was extremely hard for anyone to beat us, and I believe we can get back to that state with a little bit of motivation, and hard work.
    Do you accept being discharged if minging/officer feel the need to: Yes

8. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

Accepted. I've talked to the offciers/warrant officers about you and had no problems with you before.

9. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

Islamic Jihad Union Officer Applications are now CLOSED!! @Phantom Please Lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.