Joshua Shephard - Moderator Application v2

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SythenMcSwiggity, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity Local Horse Fucker Staff Member

Name: Derek - Joshua Shephard

Age: 18 (19 by the time most of you read this, Dec. 30th my Birthday)

Warns: 1, RDMx2 (Vigilantism, Oct.22)

Country of residence: US

Timezone: EST

How much time do you have on the server?: 279:23:26. (Copy & Paste, and its rare for me to AFK on server)

Do you own a Microphone: [((YES))/NO]

Referral(s): Ace(Crawly) again

About yourself: My name is Derek, I am 18 or 19, depending on when you read this, my favorite alcoholic beverage is Jägermeister, my favorite soft beverage varies between Mountain Dew, and just any Root Beer. I commonly like to draw, when i can get past my art block, because previously, a bad break up rendered me in some little shit hole, but I’m with someone else. To confirm any rumors, I am indeed a Half Fag (Bi) what the fuck did you expect from a horse fucker? But to carry on, My favorite genre’s consist of Post Apocalyptic scenarios, so Fallout is my fucking hard on of a game. I got into Military RP after 3FX did a wipe, and a different server, Fallout Decay started dying. When i joined this server, it was my goal to become a Ranger, only once, did I become a Colonel/Lieutenant Colonel, I got Ranger, sucks, because I put more time into Army now, for that is my main faction, not to mention I was hand picked and asked to join up with the Navy Seals(Jester and Ferreria), for the new map, and will be reevaluated from my current position, Commander or 0-5 (LtCol equivalence) but like I said, that will most likley not be my stationary spot, I may be put lower!. Currently I am the Drill Director and take the job as seriously as possible.

Past experiences as staff:

*GMOD - TTT Server, Made it to Mod, and a equivalent to T-Admin before it shutdown.
    *Minecraft (Yeah… I know) - Admin on a Fallout Server, then got fired… went back as T-Mod twice… and went back one last time, and Became Mod, only to be fired from corrupted staff within power.
    *And this server previously. (On’y T-mod)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: One being the positions I hold, Colonel of the United States Army, Drill Director of the United States DI’s, and Commander of the United States Navy Seals or DEVGRU (apart of ST6 as well). But my positions of earned, or placed power should never determine one's worth, as Stated, I have applied before, and I did very well, it sucked i had to resign, seeing how my job took up my time during a Greenlit season, now a Red Light season has arrived, and I will hope to get Mod by the time it’s up, Theme parks are pretty spastic in schedule. A concern may be “Oh, well you have Anger issues” which is correct, issues I keep for my RP purposes as an Officer, during my Staff sits, never once did I let minges and MassRDMers get a rise out of me, in fact most people i communicate with, know I can generally be chill when not in server, or not playing Army. I mean other than saying “Oh i’ma be active” or “I’m duh bestis staff” nothing much more to say than, I have the ability to staff, I have positions of power through dedication and practical blind trust, and I’ve staffed here before, no point in lying about being the most active when I still have my job, in fact next week, I have 3 days of work, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, rest of it off, as to where this week it was Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I’m only human, and I can only hope I can actually dedicate enough time to show I can make it past T. Mod, other than that, thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Did you read the staff rules: Joshua Shephard.

2. Dat Boi Soap

Dat Boi Soap Homesick Abortion

EDIT
    At the same time you get angry very fast. Sooooo. Switching to Neutral.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  3. {UG}RAIN

{UG}RAIN NLR

+1 You are a great leader, I personaly think that you deserve staff on here
    11A DI 1LT Rain Drop

4. jjtheriault

jjtheriault Newbie

+1 M8! You deserve staff, you are a great leader, and I think you could handle this server's problems well!

5. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Definitely a +1
    This guy shuts down morons on the forums at a faster pace than me.

PS
    Happy birthday buddy!

6. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

+1 from Cracker :)

Also why tf am I not on referrals

7. SythenMcSwiggity

Thanks dood

Cuz I'm not a bitch who needs to run around asking for recommendations, only reason Ace is on there is cause I stated I was going to reapply, and he said I still had his recommendation to place from my last app.

8. mylesace

mylesace Godlike

+1 happy birthday!

9. Hosn

Hosn Crusader

+1
    happy dad day birthday gal!

10. LittleG

LittleG Addict

+1. One of my best Army leaders

Also, Happy Birthday to ya!

11. Hunter805

Hunter805 Best Succ

Aren't you still a admin on buzz?

12. SythenMcSwiggity

Idk, Gary never tells me shit, either he doesn't want me anymore, or the server's dead. Besides, all the times I get on, I end up here, cuz that server is never populated.
    So idk... Maybe?

13. Kanye

Kanye Newbie

+1 This dude know's how to command his soldier's and is strict exactly what you guy's would need as staff.

14. Blazkowitz

Blazkowitz Retard In DarkRP

+1 although we had differences in our past, he seems alright

15. SythenMcSwiggity

Like on Jake's app, I don't dislike you :p a difference in opinion is healthy.
    To confirm, I truly wouldn't go back to Buzz if they started asking me to come back, they never inform me of what's going on anymore, I'm taking the hint, and staying on GG.
    @Hunter805

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.