MilitaryRP | Super Administrator Position Available

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

As of 1/17/2017 Phantom has been demoted due to prolonged inactivity, he's reluctant to making a resignation/leave post, so I will leave this topic off with a big thank you for your long service to our community, and thank you for being a great friend.

Moving on,
    as per our server's agenda, I will begin scouting for a potential staff member to fulfill our second Super Administrator position. This time around I have a few standards set for whoever that individual might be, some of those include:​
    • Ambition - I expect said individual to want to learn how the backend of the server is handled and be willing to take on odd tasks (IE: temporary leadership of factions)
    • Engagement - main both sides of the server and know the status of said faction at a given time, be active on the forums and know of any ongoing events
    • Competence - be able to engage yourself into a dying faction at times of need and revive said faction. Bring great suggestions to myself and the upper-administration team to consider for implementation.
    • Duties - Run bi-monthly staff team meeting prior to promotion waves, during which the current state of the servers and any issues may be discussed.
    • Neutral Behavior - no bias towards friendships, and do not bat an eye if you're required to demote/ban your best friend.
  2. wouldn't be surprised if @Toxic were to be the next SA of MRP
    Snickersammy and Evity like this.
  3. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

Ok then lets see who you see fit for the SA spot
  4. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Not enough engagement/ambition. I have yet to really get to meet him as well as I've known previous SAs, and I haven't seen him show the desire of progressing past manager. Now yeah, I'm not the best person to get in touch with, but we've had multiple lobbies in Teamspeak where he was able to engage along with myself, Phantom, and Shephard for anything from a serious discussion to a game.
    Would love to be proven wrong, as he is the only current Manager.
  5. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

umm its 2018 my dude
  6. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

I thought this was a joke for a second, you only give the position of SA to people you trust. Why are ya changing that
  7. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

I hope you find someone who resembles all these traits and more to take this rank.
    Flurpasaur likes this.
  8. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

° ͜ʖ ͡ - Choose me and ill give the best suck.But somehow I can relate to all of these.But im still a dumb ass
  9. Managing a server is hard work, especially with the bullshit that comes with it. I have done it in the past and its difficult to say the least. Garnet, I know you will make the best choice for your server. Good Luck.
  10. Verse

Verse 오 Trapper 오

What Convoy said
  11. Cody Drax

Cody Drax Hardcore

aaron woulda been a great SA, too bad he resigned
  12. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Brandon (Untitled4k) [MRP] Human Resources Member

RIP aaron but honestly @Toxic or @bro would be good
  13. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker Staff Member Owner

I've already talked to Garnet, and this is a good reference on what I need to do. I already talked to Garnet, but nows the time I put my money where my mouth is, and essentially, show him what I can do.
    ✪ Fearless™, Verse and Duel like this.
  14. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Wait your not a SA??
  15. I'd be down for another chance.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018