Minecraft

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Margarit Cotty, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

FUNDAMENTALLY, MINECRAFT IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED, AND NO OTHER GAME CAN REACH ITS CALIBER. WHEN MINECRAFT WAS RELEASED, IT RAISED THE BAR OF THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY TO A POINT WHERE NO OTHER GAME COULD PHYSICALLY EVER BE BETTER THAN MINECRAFT, OTHER THAN MINECRAFT ITSELF. MINECRAFT FOREVER IS AND WILL BE THE GREATEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME. YOU CAN DO SHIT WITH BLOCKS. YOU CAN GET DIAMONDS AND ALL THAT SHIT. IF SOMEBODY ASKED ME, “WHY DO YOU LIKE MINECRAFT SO MUCH?”, YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD TELL THEM? I WOULD TELL THEM MINECRAFT IS MY SOUL, IT IS MY FUEL, IT GIVES ME THE STRENGTH AND ENERGY TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND KEEP GOING. MINECRAFT IS SIMPLY GOD’S GIFT TO THIS WORLD. I’VE HAD ISSUES WITH DEPRESSION FOR YEARS, ALONG WITH ANXIETY, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAS KEPT ME GOING? MINECRAFT. BEING ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A GOOD OL TIME ON MINECRAFT. IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT, YOU’RE ALREADY ON A HIGHER LEVEL INTELLECTUALLY THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION. THAT’S SIMPLY BECAUSE MINECRAFT MAKES YOU SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF THE HUMAN RACE. IT STIMULATES YOUR BRAIN CELLS THE MORE YOU PLAY, WITH EVERY COBBLESTONE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE POWER YOU RECEIVE. FOR EVERY COOKED STEAK YOU CONSUME AND EVERY DIAMOND SHOVEL YOU BREAK, MORE POWER GOES TO YOU. THE MORE YOU PLAY MINECRAFT, THE MORE OF A SAINT YOU BECOME, UNTIL YOU PLAY ENOUGH MINECRAFT TO REACH ULTIMATE GOD STATUS. MINECRAFT IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED.

Aristocrat likes this.
  2. Crin

Crin Addict

3. Dodgy

Dodgy Resignation Connoisseur

4. minecraft is a stale game, all the servers are the same and equally shitty. I remember back in 2012 MC was the SHIT but it quite literally hasn't changed at all multiplayer wise since 2014

5. Wendell

Wendell Member

wtf is wrong with you MINECRAFT IS THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED

PrisonNightmare likes this.
  6. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

I have a private community of like 40 people my age I play with but I agree fully

Wendell likes this.
  7. Soviet

Soviet Hardcore

highly homosexual

BroDawggg and Snickersammy like this.
  8. Im Dream

Im Dream Owner

can i join your private community

9. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

N o (lol it is not my community it is my friends and you need to be a personal friend of the owner or of one of his top dogs)

10. Do you even R P?

Do you even R P? C.E.O. of Nice Meme Inc.

10 shekles for access to it

11. YeetMeister

YeetMeister Member

Mine craft is good because mine craft is great.

But for real, the first few years when it came out, it was amazing. Then it got stale, then I got into modded. Depending on what your computer specs are, it could be a great experience. I haven’t played it in a while, so I really don’t know what to expect

Snickersammy likes this.
  12. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

Try 9 lets see that

13. Im Dream

Im Dream Owner

:(