Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jackrotten182, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Jackrotten182

Jackrotten182 Newbie

In game name: 187th PVT 1468 Jordan
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60292368
    Warns:0
    Timezone: Eastern Standard.
    Playtime?: At least 11 hours.
    Do you have Team Speak 3: [YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] The Owner Tali PVT bizzy: do it lel
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was apart of Imperium Gaming used to be a global Senior Admin.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason why you should choose me over other applicants is because I would be very active. Another reason is because I have A lot of experience with ULX. You Also should choose me over others because I am good at dealing with situations. I am also fair to both sides of the staff sit at the end of it. I should also be chosen over others because ik a lot about clone wars so I could help the players learn more about it.
    I also think you should choose me over other ppl because I was staff in multiple communities. I have a lot of experience with all types of servers/gamemodes and different types of ppl. I also know a lot about different white listing systems also can do nutscript (if you decide to switch it to NS). These are my reasons I think I should be accepted over anyone else.

2. HelixDragon

HelixDragon Dumpster Baby

I am not sure if you are even applying for GarnetGaming Star Wars RP.

3. Jackrotten182

Jackrotten182 Newbie

Yeah I am applying for the correct server today I was on around 11 maybe 12 but for the rest of the day I was busy