Moh 16 Mod Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Moh 14, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hash Slinging Slasher

The Hash Slinging Slasher Mass RDMer

Margarit Cotty likes this.
  2. Katrian

Katrian NLR

+1,

I'll start by saying that Moh can be a real minge sometimes when he wants to be. A few days ago he wanted the mayor job so as a hitman so he kept asking people to place a hit on the mayor, and if the hit expired he would get someone else to place a hit on the mayor. I don't believe this is against the rules so I don't hold it against Moh, but targeting the same player over and over because you want their job is mingey. When he couldn't kill the mayor, a police officer rdmed the mayor and it seemed that Moh was involved with this due to comments he made in chat. Moh was not the person that RDMed though so once again, it can't really be held against him it's just mingey.

For the most part I never really see him break any rules and he's an enjoyable person to play with. I see Moh on the server a lot so I can attest that he is an active player. I see no reason why he shouldn't be given a shot at being a mod.

3. Flacko

Flacko Crippling Depression

Rdming the mayor would be mingey, not breaking a rule isn't mingey in my opinion.

4. Canadian Toast

Canadian Toast ivan the gopnik blyat

-1. Experiences with him in-game have been less than pleasant. If you do something he dislikes, he won't hesitate to harass, antagonize, and conspire against you for any reason. Even besides that fact, 4 warns in one warn cycle is pretty ridiculous, considering how quickly they're cleared. Sorry to go against popular opinion.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  5. DarkAlias

DarkAlias Member

+1
    Past staff
    Good app
    Dont like the warns but will still +1

6. Moh 14

Moh 14 Member

7. Moh 14

Moh 14 Member

Thanks for the feedback!! Sorry if you have head bad experiences with me in the past. Like I’ve said in recent comments I’ve made foolish mistakes and I attend to make sure they don’t happen again.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  8. Moh 14

Moh 14 Member

I had hits on him so i wasn’t rdming but because of how constistent it was being done because I was trying to get that job idk if that would be considered mingey because I had no intention to troll him to where every time he got it I would kill him just to piss him off... that’s not why I did it though.

9. Moh 14

Moh 14 Member

To add on, I know you said the harassing or antagonization.... I personally apologize if I have ever Harassed or said anything to antagonize you. I mostly do this during duels to make people duel me again but it’s not cool if it’s for no reason. Like I said I do apologize if you have had any experiences with me doing this.

10. LorenzoA04

LorenzoA04 Dumpster Baby

From hearing what I have heard about you I changed it to a -1

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  11. ASSASSINCUBE

ASSASSINCUBE Dumpster Baby

+1
    Past Staff
    Garnet Gaming Veteran
    Welcome back!

12. Moh 14

Moh 14 Member

Thanks!!

13. AnEpicTrollMan

AnEpicTrollMan Hardcore

I've had a horrible experience with you in game recently, the sit we were in, you were very immature and dissing multiple times. I don't think you should be staff again until you change your maturity in administration. What @Canadian Toast said is more than accurate of what I've seen of you in-game.

14. Flacko

Flacko Crippling Depression

Add to refs by the way

15. Moh 14

Moh 14 Member

Thank for the feedback! Although this was in the past I understand some of my behavior was inappropriate during the sit but that’s the past and if u don’t recall that night you were constantly trying to pick a bone with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.