[MRP] Removal of Factions!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Shephard, Feb 8, 2018.

1. The Anchorman

The Anchorman Addict

Tfw ISI gets disbanded (removed) but DF doesn't
    SirMike likes this.
  2. Aristocrat

Aristocrat irrelevant

It was due to ROLEPLAY purposes
  3. Shephard

Shephard Local Horse Fucker Staff Member Owner

ISI from the beginning had been a predicament, but I'm not explaining the reasons a 6th. Yes DF was kept, please write on a piece of paper "Shephard is biased" and promptly put it in a shredder because at this rate, no reason I or Garnet could give, will make yall happy, it's removed, have a pleasant day.
    Well Sherlock what was the real reason then, you obviously had a super important discussion I was unaware of with Garnet, so tell us, what have you found out and exposed as the true reason of ISI's removal.
    Go on
  4. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

The map is located in the desert, and suits are expensive and make you hot. So the ISI got tired of helping a bunch of brown people who wouldn't give them desert clothes and left. Am I close?
  5. Aristocrat

Aristocrat irrelevant

I didn’t need to have a “super important conversation” to realize we have no use for an intelligence faction
  6. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

You know, I'm surprised no one yet has gotten fully tilted about this to the point where they decided to make a full scale rant about how Garnet is biased and how they think ISI was a good faction. Although, I may have spoken too soon.
  7. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

Well it's already been done I'm sure Garnet knows what he's doing and this could be the best for us
  8. Shephard

Possibly, but I think people would most likely rant about "misjudgment" or how they think it shouldn't of happened, but not claim bias, considering its Garnet and I who discussed it. and Hell, Shrimps suggested its removal with his own striping of leadership from said faction, if not earlier.
    MRP Chillie Six and Sneaky Goose like this.
  9. Aristocrat

Aristocrat irrelevant

Honestly the change benefitted Afghan, now the previous ISI members are making other SOC’s more elite, we have more officer spots filled with good leadership, and with our numbers already at a disadvanyage we didn’t need IJU or ISI.
  10. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

i suggested it be removed multiple times over my time in the faction, as it was too boxed in by the definition of 'intelligence faction' and thus had no place in the server that supports nothing other than war.
    Aristocrat likes this.
  11. Shephard

Shrimp and Frosty like this.

12. Omg yesss the changes I've been waiting for. ILY Sheppy and Garnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Brandon (Untitled4k)

Brandon (Untitled4k) [MRP] Human Resources Member

Nah North Korea should replace Navy
    MRP Chillie Six likes this.
  14. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Nice that this finally happened. I'm also pretty content with SEALs getting the screening that it needed.
    Crin likes this.
  15. tgon95

tgon95 Addict

Squeaker test?
    bishopil likes this.