[MRP] Reserves

Discussion in 'Administration' started by Phantom, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom I know de way Staff Member Owner

1) No more special reserves. This means that players on reserves are to only have the rank that they earned and cannot do thing like tryouts/promotions/demotions and they cannot be promoted. What are the reasons that one should obtain a reserves rank?
    • They physically cannot access their computer
    • School/work
    • Medical (in hospital or too sick to get on)
    • Other personal reasons that disallow them from getting on their computer
    Saying "I want to play a different game and I'm just tired of this faction." If you can get on your computer and just do not want to play MRP, you will not receive a reserve rank. If you want to leave for another faction, you may get a reserve rank at the cost of a minimum of 2 rank demotion if below O-1. If you are an officer, you will be placed down to 2LT. If you decide to come off of reserves, you must work your way back up following the proper cooldowns.

2. Phantom

Phantom I know de way Staff Member Owner

Side note: 3 day grace period for faction leaders to clean up their reserves and make sure the right people have reserves. Shephard and I will be doing a check of your docs to make sure that is the case. Also, all factions must have a reserve tab if they don't already and if someone is not on that tab, then they are not considered on reserves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.