My ranks are not on ALQ or Tali docs anymore as well as my whitelists.

Discussion in 'Factions and Regiments' started by Habibi, Dec 20, 2017.

1. ItsTJxx

ItsTJxx ᒍew

Pretty much

2. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Never said you can't play on different communities. However, lying doesn't help: https://gyazo.com/59612b5586033ba77eb4f9e52af3a5e4
    I dunno, I just felt like you were extremely immature, plus you were mass promoted to those ranks. Don't know who in their right mind would want you a ranks as high as those.

3. Habibi

Habibi Addict

Ok. "I dont even know if i was a rank on the server", i didnt lie. Plus i didnt play on hosn's server at all so i couldnt use my mod "powers" if you want to put it that way. Mass promoted to 2LT in taliban, yes. I even admit it and i was demoted just 3 days later by Maple down to SGTM. Al Qaeda CPT, no. I helped the officers and was extremely helpful and nice to ALQ to try to get away from the mingey past in GG which i was permabanned for. I didnt get kicked nor banned from GG when i was in ALQ. Thats your opinion and i respect it. Panchod and Frosty are the people with the right minds who put me in those ranks.

4. Habibi

Habibi Addict

Plus, I haven't touched Garry"s Mod since 2 days ago for the past like 3-4 months. So, it would be normal for someone to forget their ranks in a community in which I still don't know what ranks I was.

5. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

It was launched, but it was almost shut down right away.

6. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

huh. You literally admitted in the post that I linked a screenshot to that you left to Hosn's community for a "high rank in Army" and staff rank. Again, there is no issue with you leaving to a different community, but lying about is the issue. Also, Panchod and Frosty don' play, and I recall Frosty getting removed from his rank. At the time, those two weren't exactly in their "right minds."

7. Habibi

Habibi Addict

I know panchod doesnt play anymore he was the one who promoted me. Listen we can go on and on about this petty argument.

8. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

I know you probably deserve the rank back, but trust me. It is much more fun working your way back up.

✪Abu✪ likes this.