Raid Rules / Kidnap Recording.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by WarmPupper, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

This is a very simple suggestion. I myself cannot stand how all the in game activities are powered by staff now such as raiding.

1. Change the Raid Rules.
    I find it completely irrelevant that you need a staff to “watch” over a raid to be able to call one, and there must be a T.Admin on. This is outrageous to me sometimes.

2. Kidnap Recording
    To me, it makes litteraly no sense as to why someone would need to record. I know for one thing that recording software drops my FPS deadly, and I’m sure it happens for others.

2. Purpleblop

Purpleblop Addict

If you have no proof that they were out of base, then the kidnap has no basis and nothing can be done.
    For raids, we need admin+ permission because of reasons that I do not know.

3. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

You are allowed to kidnap people who are inside of base...

4. Pump

Pump Mr Robot

You can't kidnap people close to their base (like basecamp rule)

5. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

Oh, Sanders asked Phantom for me the other day and he said we could.

6. Homast

Homast Crippling Depression

They have to be secluded. Like. Somewhere nobody would see you come in or something.
    Like destroyed house in Tali base or Showers/RedRoom/ Tunnel of Bunker

7. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Guess I will make it official here. If you are recording a kidnap (and you must be if you want anything to be done should a sit arise out of it), you may kidnap someone in their own base as long as you can document proof in recording that they were truly by themselves and in an isolated area (i.e. in generator room by themselves or in shed by themselves in back of Afghan base).

As for the rest of this post, there are obvious reasons for the restrictions. Raids should be scarce and coordinated, thus why there must be a DB prior. If there wasn't a need for Admin+, raids would be called constantly. Additionally, both sides have 1 life during a raid and must report to their designated safe zone once they die (respective DB's and surround area). An Admin+ must be on duty to moderate that and make sure people (primarily defenders) aren't going back out to kill once they go down.

As for kidnapping, well, I've pretty much already stated the reason above for why recording is necessary. If someone FailRP's during a kidnap and you /report them, nothing much can be done without a recording unless you called for an Admin+ to supervise it.

Denied.

Pump and WarmPupper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.