RainDrop- Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by {UG}RAIN, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {UG}RAIN

{UG}RAIN Member

Name:Garrett Wales

Warns:2

Country of residence: United States of America

Timezone: 10:50 PM CST (Wednesday)

How much time do you have on the server?: 602:11:51.

Do you own a Microphone: Yes

Referrals: None

About yourself: To start off im in highschool my first year so im starting off as a freshman. In highschool im involved in a-lot of activities such as baseball, band, and SGA. Im an A B student hoping to one day go to college. Now that im in highschool I feel like im learning a-lot more in my classes than I ever did in middle school. I used to have trouble in my classes learning and understanding how to do certain bits and pieces of my work, but now that im in highschool, my teachers actually try to help us learn, they try to help us succed in our classes to do better and thats really why I love my teacher and my school enviorment in general.My school is very competative when it comes to sports, it's mainly why I love baseball. I really wanna go to FSU for not only baseball, but also for computer engineering! I'v always been facinated about how a computer works, how it puts an image on our monitors and thats why I wanna go to college is to learn more about technology and what it does and can do for us people in this world. Moving along im a big family guy, I would literally do anything for them. The only bad thing about my family past is that I grew up withought a mom. I've always kept it lowkey cause in my opinion it was always embarrising that other people had moms who cared but I didnt.

Past experience as staff: I have staffed on GG/ Garnet Gaming a few times. I was taken on the first time because I was inactive alot because at the time I wasnt an officer or anywhere near it and so responsibilty was really small and there was really nothing to do. The second time was when I went LOA, REASON: My grandpa was dying and at the time I gave/ told anyone about it, about me going LOA, it was a really emotional time that got me out of staff.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? The reason why you should choose me is because i've worked on this sever before. I know what to do, in responsible and im a very hard worker. I have handled many sits on this server, many very complicated and annoying and some very simple and easy. Im very serious when it comes to the duties of being a staff member on this server. I make sure everyone has a great time and also keep the people trying to ruin everyones day from ruining everyones time on the server. I barely see any staff on this server any more, And if you choose me, i'll be sure to be on as much as I can being a leader, helping everyone as I possibly can. I will do my best as a staff member to make this server a safe and fun enviorment for others at all times. I will make sure each and every sit I have will have a 100% effort done in each one. I will enforce the rules to each every person on the server.

Did you read the staff rules: Rain Drop

Failure to state how many warns you have, or how much time you've accumulated on the server, will result in the denying of your app.

Thank you for applying to Garnet MilitaryRP!

2. Shadow Genesis

Shadow Genesis Hardcore

+1 Nice Application

3. Zach Jones

Zach Jones Godlike

4. SHUGA

SHUGA Godlike

You've been accepted 3 times (if I remember correctly) and you got demoted for going inactive each time

5. The Hash Slinging Slasher

The Hash Slinging Slasher Devotee

6. Dat Boi Soap

Dat Boi Soap Magnificent

Neutral
    What Shuga said.
    Also I see you get overly-mad at Army a lot. Now it is understandable because most of the time they are PVTs, but they are N E W to the server. With being a T-Mod if im correct you have the ability to train and most of the time handle sits; with handling sits you will run into issues like this, where someone does something wrong. I have seen you in DB, when a PVT maybe goes the wrong way in a war or some shit, you blast on them. I do not know if this is more effective then just showing them were OP is? Because if you are going to treat someone new to the server in this way, then I do not think you would be able to treat sits where people constantly "forget" a rule.
    Also you have called Army, not just the PVTs, but army, some derogatory terms; when most of the time they are new. Instead guide them and show them how to correct their mistake.
    If I see improvement before your app is Accepted/Denied, I may change it to a +1. May change it.

7. Daniel Chang

Daniel Chang Magnificent

-1 very power hungry.

8. LittleG

LittleG Hardcore

I'm gonna put a NEUTRAL here. As much as I want you as staff, I don't really see you becoming one.

9. OpTic Gunnner

OpTic Gunnner Godlike

+
    +1 only person who would respect during my cancer mrp times

10. Dude Bro

Dude Bro Godlike

+1
    if you're active youd be a great staff

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  11. CookieDahCunt™©®✪♛✔

CookieDahCunt™©®✪♛✔ Member

Neutral

12. Kat

Kat Magnificent

Neutral

13. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Godlike

Denied.
    Haven't seen you in awhile, not tons of support either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.