Rangers VS Green Beret

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Dec 20, 2017.

Pick one to keep

1. Green Beret

42 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Rangers

30 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

[​IMG]
    One has to go - history has proven we can't have both active at the same time, and I think this creates an unnecessary bulk to an F4 menu aswell as underutilized jobs.
    Regardless of which one is removed, their members will be transferred to the other faction to hopefully create a single decently sized faction.

NOTE: I've removed Rangers and Green Beret 3 times in the past, and every single time its respective members would cry out to me claiming they can bring it back to life, and I fell for it. This is the final time I will be removing one of these and they will NOT be added back.​

Frost Frostington and Cody Drax like this.
  2. adhd

adhd Godlike

first commend

MRP Chillie Six, ItsTJxx and SirMike like this.
  3. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Enjoy your ban, moron.

4. Realistically, Rangers would make more sense on THIS Map. With the new map, that might all change.... However currently Green Beret is the MORE active and in my opinion better run faction.

5. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

FINALLY i suggested this a month ago thank you big boy

6. 1 needs to go, agreed. Are we going to let the more realistic one stay, or the better run one stay?

7. Duel

Duel Hunter

Green Beret is cooler, my argument is airtight.

8. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

it's on my big 2000th post thread, GB needs to go imo

9. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

I honestly believe Rangers should stay, but considering I never play MRP nor do I know the players I don't think my opinion matters much

10. Again, GB is the better run one, more active players, so on.

11. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Keep Rangers, remove Green Beret.

OxyyKript✔, Tayler, Bush and 3 others like this.
  12. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

that's a matter of opinion, and people in army who main army probably do think GB is hot shit right now, but from the outside in things might be seen a bit differently

13. Duel

Duel Hunter

Wow.

Your mom is getting the donator item instead of you when she helps me with French :cool:

ItsTJxx and Phantom like this.
  14. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Activity doesn't really matter on this one. The one that is removed will have their members moved to the faction that wasn't removed.

15. S t o r m z

S t o r m z Hardcore

Keep rangers and remove green berets. and lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.