Rangers VS Green Beret

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Dec 20, 2017.

Pick one to keep

1. Green Beret

42 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Rangers

30 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

You aren't making any sense with your arguments. As Garnet and I have said, numbers/"skill" literally doesn't matter. All it comes down to is: Do you want your MOS to be 75R or 18whateverthefuckyouppluse.

2. Raul

Raul Hardcore

Warn for shitpost please @SythenMcSwiggity

Lt.Dog likes this.
  3. Soviet

Soviet Hardcore

go join SEALs and pass first try with your E L I T E GB skills

[​IMG]

4. Drake

Drake Newbie

Only reason im still going on with is because, Rangers and GB are 2 different things in tthe army.

5. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

this is gmod, a gmod server, about the military and a fake army, you're in a fake army, not a real army, a fake army, on a fake military server, on a video game.

6. Drake

Drake Newbie

Dont want and try and join the seals I have no intrest in the Seals

7. Drake

Drake Newbie

I understand but its still a RP server. Should be all classes doing there jobs.,

8. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

Immediately after the September 11 attack on the United States, President George W. Bush instructed Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to come up with a plan to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan who harbored Al Qaeda. General Tommy Franks, then-commanding general of Central Command, initially proposed a conventional force invasion of Afghanistan with 60,000 troops. He told Bush and Rumsfeld that it would take six months to launch the campaign. Rumsfeld heatedly rejected this plan, demanding that troops be sent in immediately. Franks returned the next day with a plan to utilize special forces, which Bush approved
    This shows the GB was and still is currently used historical in the war on terror. Such as the use of
    DAGGER link on dagger

The Northern Alliance was outnumbered, outgunned, and undersupplied. It controlled only about 15 percent of Afghanistan. Senior U.S. commanders hoped at best that the Green Berets would boost Northern Alliance morale and help prevent the better-equipped Taliban forces from a further offensive until larger American forces could arrive.
    On 5 December 2001, a 2,000lb GPS-guided bomb landed among the Green Berets from ODA 574, killing 3 members and wounding the rest of the team.
    I'm just copy pasting from Wikipedia btw, GB fits the current map and status of MRP

9. Soviet

Soviet Hardcore

if i buy osama should i be sitting in afghan base planning how to fuck up some towers

Raul likes this.
  10. Drake

Drake Newbie

Last post, I wanna keep both TBH, I just want it to be like IRL, Rangers are below GB and Delta Force and possibly Seals (Dont know havent tried joining) Above.

11. Shrimp

Shrimp Guest

damn guess we can't add them if they got bombed :/

Dillan likes this.
  12. Kamlane915

Kamlane915 Dumpster Baby

Now you're only trashing rangers

13. Soviet

Soviet Hardcore

good

14. Rangers should stay imo, a lot of good and experienced players started on rangers.

15. Drake

Drake Newbie

No im not I have full respect for Parker, Riley and everyone, Im just saying they try and do more then they should, thats it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.