Rangers VS Green Beret

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Dec 20, 2017.

Pick one to keep

1. Green Beret

42 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Rangers

30 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D3AD

D3AD 게이 인증

All of you stop fucking bickering about this autistic irrelevant shit holy fuck you guys are literally children in a playground deciding who is better at going down the damn slide.

Green Beret on this server makes no sense as it's not set up realistic at all and if it was even then probably wouldn't since this is not serious rp. GB is a serious rp server faction imo

My point still stands. Rangers may not be more "ELITE" but they make more sense on the server.

Now fucking stop arguing and just vote you fucking autists.

2. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

So people are arguing for legacy. Alright. Let's talk about legacy such as Nicole giving out nudes, snowa being removed because of bias, and Eben never stoping when he spoke. (Sorry Eben)
    GB has a bad legacy too. Watson and stone drama. Name being FAD. Currently going from elite to intermediate difficulty and kidnapping.

3. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

They are literally still in Afghanistan fighting. They fit in the lore.

4. Kamlane915

Kamlane915 Dumpster Baby

5. kamihd51

kamihd51 No Life Goals

Rangers should go. GB is ran better and has more people

6. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

That argument is null and void. Have you read any of this post?

Josh 3 likes this.
  7. Garnet wouldn't be the one moving the whitelists. I did it before for the entire UK and Spetsnaz into Tali, GB, and Rangers. It literally takes forever for big factions but it might take like 1-2 minutes for those.

8. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

Again this should be the only thought process going through your mind when voting:
    Do I prefer the literal name of Rangers (75R) or Green Beret (18x)?

9. kamihd51

kamihd51 No Life Goals

I've read majority of them. I'm very limited on battery life so I don't have the time to read 10 other pages.

10. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Oh god you fucking morons. Let me just lock this, this isn't going anywhere other than people arguing about which group is better - when I quite literally stated I could careless for the statistics of either, this is about which side is more practical to our lore.
    Locked.

PS
    I've decided to keep Green Beret as it makes much more sense to deploy GBs to Afghanistan.

11. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Just to go back on my point because I've already had some kid who's not to be named was messaging me, essentially going like "HUEHUE URE STUPID RANGERS MAKE MORE SENSE IN RP" i'd like to shut himself down aswell as the likes of @D3AD

Green Berets are a far more predominant force in the Middle East, and yes, they CAN be used for super serious roleplay for anything non-conventional such as Cyber Attacks or information warfare, but within our server we can heavily focus on the fact that they will be used for FID, aswell as counter-terrorism.

I'm really sorry to shut alot of you stupid diddly doo kiddies who act smart on my forums with your fictional ideas, but the Rangers are infact not a special force that deals too much with counter-terrorism, and to the best of my knowledge their tactics are primarily a combination of being airborne and close combat.

12. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

I'M GOING TO SHUT DOWN ANOTHER ANONYMOUS IDIOT. Woah Christmas is in 4 days and i'm already going all out. I got a message by a very angry Ranger (presumably) on teamspeak stating that if I'm going to remove Rangers due to lore, I might aswell remove Navy SEALs because they don't belong in a desert. Well, let me just throw this out there:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But yeah.. their black combat uniform is down-right retarded on our server.

13. Phantom

Phantom Howdy

I misread the poll! Can I change my vote?!?!?

Illexion, bishopil and WarmPupper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.