Returning Veteran Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Factions and Regiments' started by Zach Jones, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Zach Jones

Zach Jones Crippling Depression

Hi, I am Zach Jones aka "Zach Fcking Jones" in game. I am a GG MRP Veteran who is returning to the community after a ban in March 2017, unbanned in the summer, and I have not been playing since that time for I have been focusing on school. I am now making a return to the community and I look to continue work developing players and factions to become more efficient and intellegent. I have played for almost 900 hours at this point, I started back in summer of 2016 and have been an officer since October 2016. I spent most of my time in the Marines where I worked my way up to LtGen before I left to focus on work and school. I have worked hard on developing not only the USMC but I have worked with many of the past factions. From time to time I would help the old Tali faction, old RU faction, and SAS faction with an officer ranking. I also have helped developed other US factions besides the Marines. I never spent a lot of time working with Army or Navy but I would help the officers of Rangers, GB, MP, etc. in my free time. I am a very accomplished player and I would like to continue my legacy. After reaching higher officer ranks, I realize the most efective thing an officer can do is help develope future players to allow them to gain necessary skills to become better overall players (in terms of combat, combat awareness, and leadership abilities) and future leaders. Back when I was playing with the Marines, I would work with my troops in drills (practicing aiming, real time combat skills, and situational awareness) and sims along with "classroom-like" briefings where I would teach players how to respond and handle certain situations. This is a skill that is not easy to teach and I feel most players currently can agree many of our current officers are not capable of training troops in this way. Officers now I feel are focused more on ranks and performing tryouts to build faction size rather than providing necessary skills to soldiers. We can't blame them for this nor can we be mad, every officer is different. I as a veteran who is familiar with this would like to have a chance to help develop all factions if possible. I know many know me as a clown or toxic asshole, but when I get down to business, I mean it. I take this shit seriously. I am willing to dedicate my time to teaching combat skills and knowledge to advance the players of this server. If any officers of factions are interested in what I can offer please message me.

Thanks, I'm serious about my offers and I will be available most nights of the week to play.

Habibi likes this.
  2. Homast

Homast Crippling Depression

oWo
    We'll have you in Navy.
    I'd have to speak with some people about stuff regarding other things.
    But I wouldn't mind having you here.

Zach Jones likes this.
  3. Psych

Psych Use logic. Don't be fucking stupid.

Sup dad

Zach Jones likes this.
  4. The Hash Slinging Slasher

The Hash Slinging Slasher Mass RDMer

Dad is returning?

Zach Jones likes this.
  5. CPL_Blue_Topaz

CPL_Blue_Topaz NLR

Learn the Army Values of 11 Bravo/11B US Army (tbh I really don't know who you are but you're welcome to join the Army, Marines, or Navy

6. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

He's not going to stay for longer than a month or two, and that's the higher end of the spectrum/best case scenario.

Spooky likes this.
  7. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

Veterans get mass promo'd. exxcckksddeee

tgon95 likes this.
  8. tgon95

tgon95 Addict

Says the msgt

9. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Where is my mass promo at?

10. tgon95

tgon95 Addict

Only the OG’s get mass promotions

MRP Chillie Six and Kush Black like this.
  11. Christopher

Christopher Godlike

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MRP Chillie Six and tgon95 like this.
  12. tgon95

tgon95 Addict

i still have my Humvee that i bought form kidnapping you.

13. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

Where my Mass promo

14. Ebichu

Ebichu Garnets Hoe

Im a OG kinda.I was around when Tali was the only entry faction

15. Kush Black

Kush Black Dumpster Baby

GB COL

tgon95 likes this.