SexyAcorn Demotion/Blacklist/Freeze Rank SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Islamic Jihad Union' started by snowman, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Upland (Abu Ahrame)

Upland (Abu Ahrame) Homesick Abortion

He entered it today. Change does not happen in a moment.

Don't dick around ANP. It is your fault for not understanding not to be.

MRP Chillie Six likes this.
  2. AustinDatDude

AustinDatDude Mass RDMer

Don't dick around ANP. It is your fault for not understanding not to be.[/QUOTE]
    He hadn’t been promoted in almost a month, you can just claim these things without evidence, yes some evidence has came up but it was minor stuff, and there are things that are being dealt with as we speak that we don’t have to make public, don’t sit here and complain without evidence. If you have it post if not do not post. He is in a reform program so that will maybe change him, if you have any questions Pm me don’t make another post

3. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

Just finished a sit where he keeps minging on ANP (Diss, micspam, trespassing, failRP, resisting arrest.) @Upland (Abu Ahrame) you may want to fix that reform program

4. Upland (Abu Ahrame)

You know I can not force people to shape up? I can only show that they can shape up.

MRP Chillie Six likes this.
  5. snowman

snowman Godlike

He hadn’t been promoted in almost a month, you can just claim these things without evidence, yes some evidence has came up but it was minor stuff, and there are things that are being dealt with as we speak that we don’t have to make public, don’t sit here and complain without evidence. If you have it post if not do not post. He is in a reform program so that will maybe change him, if you have any questions Pm me don’t make another post[/QUOTE]

Even without proof Austin everyone knows hes a complete minge and he has sence the beginning and it doesn't seem like the community likes him either evidence of him harassing other players should be enough

SirMike likes this.
  6. Sped

Sped Godlike

so sitting on a window where ALQ spawn is arrestable???

SirMike likes this.
  7. snowman

snowman Godlike

Maybe blacklisting him from IJU will shape the kid up

8. Duel

Duel Hunter

The fact that such a common sense decision has to be put out in the forums as if input is really needed is ridiculous. The second he came into Blackguard tryouts and sabotaged them while leaking how to progress in front of me made me lose so much patience so quick.... Get him the fuck away from Afghan before I lose it

SirMike, Sped and snowman like this.
  9. snowman

snowman Godlike

The Community has spoken now waiting on @SexyAcorn Response

10. snowman

snowman Godlike

If someone could contact him IG thx

11. WarmPupper

WarmPupper No Life Goals

He told me earlier he knew about this and that he didn’t give a shit about forums.

12. SirMike

SirMike Am I even ACTIVE anymore?

"evidence" why the fuck would we post evidence when majority if not all faction(s) members agree that he is a god damn minge except for IJU officers overlooking it.
    Sure if you are not gonna make his punishment Public then at least make sure it has effect rather than just stating you give it out, what is the point of your punishment if its not worth shit if the guy just keeps doing his thing.

edit: "Overlooking" or more of pulling a blind eye and not seeing it.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  13. Upland (Abu Ahrame)

14. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

@Verse must be loving his day rn

WarmPupper likes this.